Remove Google from Account

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Can you remove your team's connection with your Google email? If so, how?

Comments

• canshadycanshady Registered Users 7 Posts
    In game click settings and logout: ...@gmail.com
  • R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    I have wondered this as well. Wanted to put a different team on my email.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    canshady wrote: »
    In game click settings and logout: ...@gmail.com

no not logout. I mean disconnect the team with the google email all together.
    anyone....................
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    No way can do that.
  • MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    no not logout. I mean disconnect the team with the google email all together.

No, obviously not. Otherwise it would be so easy to have your team stolen. Gotta think of the security issues with just being able to take a team off an email.

Additionally, and excuse me if I seem a bit incredulous, but why in the world would you want to do such a thing? Why not just make another email if you want a different team?
    No, obviously not. Otherwise it would be so easy to have your team stolen. Gotta think of the security issues with just being able to take a team off an email.

Additionally, and excuse me if I seem a bit incredulous, but why in the world would you want to do such a thing? Why not just make another email if you want a different team?

I'm attached to my main email and want it linked with a specific type of team.
    I'm attached to my main email and want it linked with a specific type of team.

Don't think they would add that function, not only because it would be a significant security risk but also because that just seems like a personal desire rather than a feature that a large part of the player base would use.
    Fair enough but security risk may be a bit over the top.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Fair enough but security risk may be a bit over the top.

Not when you have guys spending thousands of dollars to build a team! Would really suck if someone were to hack it and trade away all of your Prime players, no?
    Not when you have guys spending thousands of dollars to build a team! Would really suck if someone were to hack it and trade away all of your Prime players, no?

My point exactly.