Options

Gold tourneys

geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
I just started to get competitive playing 1000 gold leagues. I'm at superstar level with 1177 wins and upgrades between 11-14 for all levels. I played in two today, was not auto promoted, and now I can't play in any league less than 1500 gold. I know guys with far more stacked teams, more wins, upgrades, and at expert level that still can. Anyone have a clue how you level up in these leagues?

Redtrunk. help a brother out!

Geauxtigers2

Comments

• Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    I just started to get competitive playing 1000 gold leagues. I'm at superstar level with 1177 wins and upgrades between 11-14 for all levels. I played in two today, was not auto promoted, and now I can't play in any league less than 1500 gold. I know guys with far more stacked teams, more wins, upgrades, and at expert level that still can. Anyone have a clue how you level up in these leagues?

Redtrunk. help a brother out!

Geauxtigers2

I believe there is a star rating component, I know on my novice account once i hit a 2 star average I can no longer play in the 50 gold league. That being said, the only one available to me in master is 2000, and I am not sure when I lost the 1500 one.

Hopefully people have more input, because redtrunk has gone AWOL.