Options

Not receiving fan rewards

CABLEPIRATESCABLEPIRATES Registered Users 6 Posts
This morning I spent a large amount of gold, but I am not receiving any fan rewards. I should have received the first-round draft pick, Tulowitzki and Lester.

I tried to message redtrunk but his inbox is still full.

Is there any other way to contact anyone representing the app?

Comments

• Options
    AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    This morning I spent a large amount of gold, but I am not receiving any fan rewards. I should have received the first-round draft pick, Tulowitzki and Lester.

I tried to message redtrunk but his inbox is still full.

Is there any other way to contact anyone representing the app?

I'm pretty sure the fan rewards are only active during the weekend's main event. So you would have had to spend that gold during the weekend for it to give you those rewards. And the players you receive are different each weekend, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Antwoinne wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the fan rewards are only active during the weekend's main event. So you would have had to spend that gold during the weekend for it to give you those rewards. And the players you receive are different each weekend, if I'm not mistaken.

When you first start an account it gives you a 24 hour fan rewards that include tulo, lester, and miguel cabrera.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    There was actually a fan reward going on Monday and Tuesday... It ended sometime yesterday though... OP must have no realized this before spending gold.. There isn't always rewards.
  • Options
    AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    When you first start an account it gives you a 24 hour fan rewards that include tulo, lester, and miguel cabrera.

Dang, had no idea. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    There was actually a fan reward going on Monday and Tuesday... It ended sometime yesterday though... OP must have no realized this before spending gold.. There isn't always rewards.

This morning at 7 am CST the timer still showed 8 hours + remaining and was counting down.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This morning at 7 am CST the timer still showed 8 hours + remaining and was counting down.

You sure it wasn't 8 minutes?
  • Options
    You sure it wasn't 8 minutes?

Quite sure. And it was this morning, not yesterday.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    You can message Glu support from Settings -> Customer Care - Help!