Options

30K+ gold

coryduran9coryduran9 Registered Users 6 Posts
How yall gettin all this gold? I bank on my like 1500-2000 every week from winning the tier rewards but nothing like 30K *** yall on some next level shiii. Someone explain? PM me if its a "secret" cause i know some yall weiners think its a big secret. Thanks carry on

Comments

• Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Leagues are your friend if you can compete

Also, some people treat this as their main "hobby." You have some people who go to the bar and easily drop $100+ every weekend and others just use that money to drop on the game.
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'd love to know how you even get 1500-2000 a week. I don't even come anywhere near that. I have a pretty good team but they just still get obliterated in gold leagues. What's the deal???
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Easy. Spend some cash and buy gold. $100 gives you 15900 gold
  • Options
    ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    Mine only says 10,400 for $100
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Monthly subscription is 15900 gold. One time for $100 is 10400
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Leagues are your friend if you can compete

Also, some people treat this as their main "hobby." You have some people who go to the bar and easily drop $100+ every weekend and others just use that money to drop on the game.
    Its nuts the way some people get "into" this game/app. He's right about how most guys just spend cash & play leagues. But there are little tricks here n there that can get you 3k free gold per week. You WILL need a 2nd account & you must be prepared to start a new team. It actually helps if you try NOT to level up your ranking. That's all I'm going to say for now.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    coryduran9 wrote: »
    How yall gettin all this gold? I bank on my like 1500-2000 every week from winning the tier rewards but nothing like 30K *** yall on some next level shiii. Someone explain? PM me if its a "secret" cause i know some yall weiners think its a big secret. Thanks carry on

Win gold leagues. Only way.
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I've never seen this monthly subscription. What are you guys talking about?