Options

I just realized that after 573 games I have three stolen bases.

AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
Total. All recently too since they're all by the last player I added to the team (D. Gordon)

Comments

• Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    So... What?
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Who asked you?
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Anthinee wrote: »
    Who asked you?

Do you have it set to rare in gameplan? Or just never had any speedsters?

Personally, its nice if the guy has it, but I've seen my Prime Ichiro get gunned out by 14 catcher arms enough to know that its a tough way to score runs.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Anthinee wrote: »
    Total. All recently too since they're all by the last player I added to the team (D. Gordon)

You sure it's not that he's the only one on your active roster with stolen bases? Look at your team stats (stats
    team----batting)...I would assume u have more, but from players that aren't on your team anymore
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    I just want to know what I gotta do to get 8 steals in a game to knock out that achievement. I have a speedy Gose (9) on my team then Spangenberg (7) and Rookie Bagwell (6), but it's about impossible to get 8 steals between them once the computer decides to start doing pitch outs & throws to first after you steal like 2 bases.
  • Options
    Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Always steal after a pitch out...
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    I just want to know what I gotta do to get 8 steals in a game to knock out that achievement. I have a speedy Gose (9) on my team then Spangenberg (7) and Rookie Bagwell (6), but it's about impossible to get 8 steals between them once the computer decides to start doing pitch outs & throws to first after you steal like 2 bases.

Pretty easy actually. Need a few speedsters on your team...everytime a 9 gets on base steal. Hell, anytime a 5 or more gets on base, steal. If you're still at a lower level, then you should have a pretty high success rate of stealing bases, so all it really comes down to is getting on base enough.
  • Options
    FightingTrautsFightingTrauts Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yeah I don't have a ton of speed, a 9,7,6, & 5 but even after the first couple of steals the computer just starts doing a throw over for the most part which you can't predict, but it's a good tip to do it after a pitch out. I guess I just need some more speed.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Is this a question? Or did you mean to post this to your Facebook page?