Options

New suggestion?

BmosherrBmosherr Registered Users 3 Posts
Idk if this is the appropriate spot for suggestions but here it goes

I was wondering if there is a way we could implement a way where we go to the achievements tab to see how close we are to what ever achievement there is. For instance if I need 2000 wins if there was a way for it to say 1386/2000 I know you could press the menu button. Or just easily check your stats page to compare for certain players. It's just a little additive to make it easier.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    It will be added, you just have to pay 100 gold for each stat u want to see like that
  • Options
    DadIsThatYou?DadIsThatYou? Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don't know 100 gold seems pretty cheap for such a pragmatic feature. How about 1000 gold each, that seems more reasonably priced.
  • Options
    RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
    I don't know 100 gold seems pretty cheap for such a pragmatic feature. How about 1000 gold each, that seems more reasonably priced.

1000 gold for the chance of

1. Seeing the stat
    2. Seeing the wrong stat (but they don't indicate that it's wrong)
    3. One bonus game
    4. One ice wrap
    5. One franchise coin

And then they'll make it so sometimes, you click the button at the bottom to say ok and not buy another one, with the button to buy another one in the middle of the screen. You'll think they finally did something that didn't make it so easy to accidentally spend too much gold on something, and then they'll randomly switch the locations of the button to exit and the button to buy another. If you don't exit quickly enough, they'll show a video and there with be a hidden "buy a multi draft" button right next to the x that closes the video, but it'll be a pack that guarantees no players will be better than 3.5 stars.

Uh oh, I hope I didn't give them any ideas....