Options

Good to Great Draft Picks by Position

CABLEPIRATESCABLEPIRATES Registered Users 6 Posts
If anyone has luck with these picks, please post your results.

Tempted to take a stab at CA / 2B, but afraid to spend gold if it' another wild goose chase . . .

Comments

• Options
    eligoesbigeligoesbig Registered Users 13 Posts
    I don't see the point in wasting the gold if they're the same odds of getting a 5 star as #1 picks but cost 375 more gold (during sales) unless one of your positions is really killing you.
  • Options
    XGONGIVEITXGONGIVEIT Registered Users 9 Posts
    It's a gold gimmick don't waste your hard earned moolah
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    It's a way for glu to make money don't be a victim
  • Options
    gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I spent 12k gold on RP and didn't get one 5-star.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Plain and simple, if you're looking for a 5-star guy, the odds are stacked heavily against you. Not a bad tool if you're looking to make a late push in fan rewards, and your sole purpose is to spend gold to reach the highest level of Fan Rewards. But by the same logic, you could buy a uniform and improve your team just as much.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    If anyone has luck with these picks, please post your results.

Tempted to take a stab at CA / 2B, but afraid to spend gold if it' another wild goose chase . . .

How badly do you need a CA or 2B?

Prior to having boone I had Altuve, and before him Kipnis. Unless you have like a 4 star 2B or catcher, I dont think the value is there. Again though it depends on your team
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Is it impossible to get Posey from a C draft pick? Since he is the only 5*, he has to be in one of the top 3 options, making him ineligible to be actually drafted. Anyone realize this? Makes sense to me
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Is it impossible to get Posey from a C draft pick? Since he is the only 5*, he has to be in one of the top 3 options, making him ineligible to be actually drafted. Anyone realize this? Makes sense to me

Posey's a lethal bench player doe....
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Posey's a lethal bench player doe....

Starts for me . . . sigh . . .

If Robots were smart, they'd license out their alleged script writers instead of making ice packs cost 1g. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    if i was u gigemags, would have saved that gold to spend on the elite player which is currrently harper. Dont waste money on draft picks. They are way overpriced(as is just everything in this game) Best thing u can do is find a good club and use ur gold on everything except for draft picks.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »

I made the bad assumption that the only possible outcomes were the 3 players that glu was showing you, I kept hitting the info button and leaving until posey showed twice in the top 3. Thought my odds were really good until I bought the thing and realized there is a whole list of garbage catchers that they are ready to give you. Learned my lesson.