Options

Someone is in trouble...

NthndgrtNthndgrt Registered Users 6 Posts
bp7hdz535image.pngThis is what I found when going to the mystery box screen...

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    That's awesome! Totally believable, legitimate and realistic, and . . . Awesome!

Will it have 10k and 25k blue cash rewards as options?
  • Options
    Unfortunately it wouldn't let me see the info or buy one...
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Almost exclusively!!
  • Options
    LivingstonhighLivingstonhigh Registered Users 13 Posts
    Did you try to open it?
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Would you help me understand what the little gear icon is in the left side of your picture?
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    Would you help me understand what the little gear icon is in the left side of your picture?

I think people might be trying to take what's clearly a joke and make it into something more serious. Unless, of couse, the "so much epic <expletive>" line wasn't enough of a tell . . .
  • Options
    rasin wrote: »

Im trying to figure that out as well. This is the only app that has it, and I have no idea what it does or how to get rid of it. Also, I didn't edit this photo of that is what anyone is thinking. This is a true screenshot of what I found when going to the mystery box. Glu is responsible for the expletive line.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I am willing to bet that everyone that saw this post immediately checked their mystery box tab
  • Options
    gk08gk08 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am willing to bet that everyone that saw this post immediately checked their mystery box tab

Guilty. lol
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Nthndgrt wrote: »
    Im trying to figure that out as well. This is the only app that has it, and I have no idea what it does or how to get rid of it. Also, I didn't edit this photo of that is what anyone is thinking. This is a true screenshot of what I found when going to the mystery box. Glu is responsible for the expletive line.

Thank you. I though the box won't be opened because you didn't click on that weird icon.
    If you click on that, your team will become epic.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    One ice pack!