Cheating

-JRod-JRod Registered Users 22 Posts
I understand there are players who spend a ton of cash for big scores. But there's absolutely NO WAY a team is scoring 100 million points half way through an event without cheating. AND as usual, Glu will act like they take cheating seriously and do nothing about it, just like last years.
Prev1345

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    You sure it's 100 mil and not 10? I've seen people do 10 easy over a few hours....100 would seem almost impossible
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    If you really want to prove it, look like an hour into a day, and do the math for like the daily leaders. Sometimes there are people who would have to score something like a run per second for an hour straight to get the scores they get, which given just the time it takes to click through is impossible.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    In my leader board, i see a guy from Robot scores nearly 19M.(with 1.4x multiplier, the club points will be 26.6M)
    It is possible doable but the prime reliever seems not worth for the amount of gold he spent.

BTW, it is not accusation. It is an explanation about what a single team can do.
    Usually when u see scores that are absolutely ridiculous you're account has been flagged. I don't need proof of what someone has done, could care less about individual awards personally, for me the fun is working together as a club
    wiski wrote: »
    In my leader board, i see a guy from Robot scores nearly 19M.(with 1.4x multiplier, the club points will be 26.6M)
    It is possible doable but the prime reliever seems not worth for the amount of gold he spent.

It's not considering a team putting up that much points probably has more prime relievers and he doesn't make the cut. To some it's about the competition not the reward
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    It's not considering a team putting up that much points probably has more prime relievers and he doesn't make the cut. To some it's about the competition not the reward

That's exactly it. I've talked to a few people in Robots. They have put up 100 million and they have done it legit. The club 'Droids' was giving them a run for their money and so they went overkill to keep up their win streak. Y'all need to stop accusing them of cheating.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I could believe 100 million legitimately could be done, just not this weekend! Not with all the other new options at spending gold and obtaining legend players. No team is going to waste that amount of gold for Axford! Not when they have the option to get legends!
  • feed the bearfeed the bear Registered Users 15 Posts
    He meant to say club but said team? That's my guess.

Be more specific next time; you're speaking of ROBOTS.
    Anything is possible, and redtrunk will tell you that we're actually not cheating, as he drives away in the new car we just bought him. :(

image.jpg

Also, is this a record for 2016?
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    First thing first, i am not accusing anybody or any club. My response to JRod is to explain the amount of club points he mentioned is reachable by a single team and this single team earns more than he describes.
    Sorry for the confusion.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I wasn't talking about clubs at all I was talking about people in the daily and weekly leaderboards that are clearly putting up mathematically impossible numbers of hits, runs, and wins moments into each day.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    and redtrunk will tell you that we're actually not cheating, as he drives away in the new car we just bought him. :(

LOL! Excellent response!
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    He meant to say club but said team? That's my guess.

Be more specific next time; you're speaking of ROBOTS.
    Anything is possible, and redtrunk will tell you that we're actually not cheating, as he drives away in the new car we just bought him. :(

Why don't you use this money to buy yourself a new car?
    rasin wrote: »
    Why don't you use this money to buy yourself a new car?

They're robots, why would they need a car?
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    They're robots, why would they need a car?

You are right. They all take airplane instead.
    So next time somebody bring this issue up, redtrunk will own an private jet at that time.
    rasin wrote: »
    You are right. They all take airplane instead.
    So next time somebody bring this issue up, redtrunk will own an private jet at that time.

Redtrunk Island in the South Pacific, perhaps?
  • -JRod-JRod Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think my concerns were legitimate considering the cheating that went on in last year's edition and those cheating denied that they were very adamantly. It ruined the game for a lot of people actually spending real money. There's nothing wrong with questioning how clubs are putting up scores like that. If clubs are coming by their scores legitimately, that's fine. If they were accused before, I was unaware of it. But I'm not going to not express my concerns just because some people don't like their clubs being questioned. The sensitivity of players in games like this when it comes to accusations is borderline childish. Glu even encourages people to bring up their concerns about cheaters. If you're not cheating, you have nothing to worry about and simply ignore posts such as mine or just respond that you're not. I'm sure someone will have some harsh words for me after this but I don't care. I'm spending money like several other players and I just want to make sure I'm not spending on a game with cheaters. To everyone in robots, I apologize if your score is legit.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    What's funny about the robots is A LOT of them have a entire l/u hitter/pitchers/relievers of all the new legends from the 2k mystery box so then there is the question as to what would the prime reliever in this weekends event do for their team and even if they were to say a special draft pick doesn't even make sense cause most if not all have the legends already. Things that make ya say Ummmmmm....
    K-D wrote: »
    What's funny about the robots is A LOT of them have a entire l/u hitter/pitchers/relievers of all the new legends from the 2k mystery box so then there is the question as to what would the prime reliever in this weekends event do for their team and even if they were to say a special draft pick doesn't even make sense cause most if not all have the legends already. Things that make ya say Ummmmmm....

Seems reasonable to think they have a rule in which they have to always participate, and perhaps not everyone in their entire network of groups has every legend player. Outside of that, there's always the individual awards as well as the "x lifetime wins" denotation on their group. Fan Rewards seems to have a nice top prize. Maybe they just want to compete for that.
  • Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts

It's pretty clear they like to win and what else are they going to spend their gold on? Most everyone has upgrades maxed out at this point so they could be spending gold on streaks while cycling through fan rewards to get the next legends after Boone. It's a win win
  • PwagnerPwagner Registered Users 7 Posts
    -JRod wrote: »
    I understand there are players who spend a ton of cash for big scores. But there's absolutely NO WAY a team is scoring 100 million points half way through an event without cheating. AND as usual, Glu will act like they take cheating seriously and do nothing about it, just like last years.[/QUO

You really have to like this game alot to spend that kind of cash even if your wealthy or well off 30k gold for a legend which is about 200bucks and there's probably 20 legends maybe more and a **** ton of new primes since last year
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    It's pretty clear they like to win and what else are they going to spend their gold on? Most everyone has upgrades maxed out at this point so they could be spending gold on streaks while cycling through fan rewards to get the next legends after Boone. It's a win win

It's pretty clear they cheat. Heard some of have been flagged and are using a hack program with android and this is coming from a GLU worker so yeah it's pretty clear they haven't gotten it done by honesty plain and simple. Where they get stupid is by doing what they are doing this weekend and throwing up numbers not even normal when they don't have to score that much. Greed or Stupidity always get cheaters. They think "watch this we will score insane pts" and boom what does it do. Gets ya flagged and now can't do ****. Smarter move would have to been smart win by just what ya need and blow whatever gold ya have to on wasted boost to cycle through fan rewards. Not by showing it to all other clubs cause that's what got them busted. What retards they are. Lol
  • Caummisar46Caummisar46 Registered Users 14 Posts
    It's pretty clear they cheat. Heard some of have been flagged and are using a hack program with android and this is coming from a GLU worker so yeah it's pretty clear they haven't gotten it done by honesty plain and simple. Where they get stupid is by doing what they are doing this weekend and throwing up numbers not even normal when they don't have to score that much. Greed or Stupidity always get cheaters. They think "watch this we will score insane pts" and boom what does it do. Gets ya flagged and now can't do ****. Smarter move would have to been smart win by just what ya need and blow whatever gold ya have to on wasted boost to cycle through fan rewards. Not by showing it to all other clubs cause that's what got them busted. What retards they are. Lol

I am from robots and we definitely do not cheat lol
    I am from robots and we definitely do not cheat lol

Like I said not saying y'all all do but I can tell you this. You don't know what others on the team are doing to put up the pts they do so speaking for yourself yes you don't cheat but you have no idea what your others or let's SOME of the members are doing to score or how they are scoring. Let's just say I know one of yalls guys got flagged this weekend and that's coming from a EXTREMELY reliable source and how I know he is with robots is cause it said it under his game name
    So try not to speak for all your members cause csn make you look not so good.
    Like I said not saying y'all all do but I can tell you this. You don't know what others on the team are doing to put up the pts they do so speaking for yourself yes you don't cheat but you have no idea what your others or let's SOME of the members are doing to score or how they are scoring. Let's just say I know one of yalls guys got flagged this weekend and that's coming from a EXTREMELY reliable source and how I know he is with robots is cause it said it under his game name
    So try not to speak for all your members cause csn make you look not so good.

Actually I do know the other members aren't as well. I know their backgrounds and occupation and how much they typically put up. Why won't you say the source of it's so reliable? And who got flagged then?
    Actually I do know the other members aren't as well. I know their backgrounds and occupation and how much they typically put up. Why won't you say the source of it's so reliable? And who got flagged then?

yeah and I'm Cristiano Ronaldo. It's pretty easy to lie over the Internet ya know.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Seems pretty obvious to me when a guy has all legends except for the boone the one that glu is giving away for having spent 30k in gold which is way less than it would cost to have that many legends. I mean that's a no brainer , doesn't take csi to figure out that something is amiss. People over played their hand and I hope they get burned for it

He already changed his game name bro. But I already know he if with robots cause the games says who each one plays for and besides me plenty others who are in same tap sports chat app all know so don't really need to say it. You must be one who believes everything you read on Internet to say "I know all my guys background and occupations blah blah blah" yeah like they sent you a certified letter from their bosses with check stubs. One of the funniest things I have heard all day buddy. Lmao. Don't be such a blonde
  • rojo30rojo30 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm from robots pretty sure we have the same 20 guys we have had all week. Pretty sure no one has been flagged but what do I know?...
    He already changed his game name bro. But I already know he if with robots cause the games says who each one plays for and besides me plenty others who are in same tap sports chat app all know so don't really need to say it. You must be one who believes everything you read on Internet to say "I know all my guys background and occupations blah blah blah" yeah like they sent you a certified letter from their bosses with check stubs. One of the funniest things I have heard all day buddy. Lmao. Don't be such a blonde

Just like you're believing what others say. And obviously no one has been flagged you said he changed his name then what was it before? And if the source is so reliable you wouldn't mind sharing. Maybe I don't know for sure about all the other guys, but idk why they would lie about their job and where they live and etc. you're just trying to start trouble because you're mad that we are the best.
    Just like you're believing what others say. And obviously no one has been flagged you said he changed his name then what was it before? And if the source is so reliable you wouldn't mind sharing. Maybe I don't know for sure about all the other guys, but idk why they would lie about their job and where they live and etc. you're just trying to start trouble because you're mad that we are the best.

Oh yes! The very best! Everyday I wake up and I think to myself "I wish I was in Robots". And I think of messaging one of the members, but then I decide not to because i don't think I'm worthy of speaking with the ALMIGHTY ROBOTS. I'm just so jealous of all of you! I too want to spend thousands of dollars on an iPhone game. Forget supporting a family, that's overrated; becoming the best in Tap Sports Baseball 2016 is what the true meaning of life is.
This discussion has been closed.