Options

Where's Georgebye when you need him

2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
We need Georgebye to do one of his hypothetical hypothesis breakdown on the place players end up in gold leagues when records are tied. It's definitely not based on run differential.

Comments

• Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    2weighlift wrote: »
    We need Georgebye to do one of his hypothetical hypothesis breakdown on the place players end up in gold leagues when records are tied. It's definitely not run differential.

Hypothetical hypothesis breakdown? Kinda like an ice-creamy ice-cream.

Have you ever been in an English class?
  • Options
    It was meant to be funny. Just trying to get Georgebye's attention that's all.

Yes, I should stay out of comedy. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    It was meant to be funny. Just trying to get Georgebye's attention that's all. Nobody cares what you think period

Yes, I should stay out of comedy. Have a nice day.

It wasn't. Just trying to help you sound like less of a plebeian with a mouthful of broken teeth. Nobody cares what you thing either period.

You should stay out of comedy, since apparently I have hurt your feelings. Being so sensitive is hard for a comedian.
  • Options
    Ok Mr. Passwort (see post #39 in cheating thread)

I remember. I made a mistake in typing. Want a cookie? You can hardly stutter your way through a sentence, but you ran off from this argument last time.

I am not here to engage with idiots, just to point out yet again that you could pass for a pre-schooler.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Ok Mr. Passwort (see post #39 in cheating thread)

I think a typing error is much more forgivable than sounding like someone who still needs nap time in school.
  • Options
    Yes, used that many times before. Ok then change the joke to whatever you guys want to.

Your personal attacks are uncalled for.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    I think a typing error is much more forgivable than sounding like someone who still needs nap time in school.

HAHAHAHHAHAA I died.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    HAHAHAHHAHAA I died.

I lost everything after he referenced a typo you made in a separate thread by the exact number. Just STORIN' up the ammo for later!
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    We need Georgebye to do one of his hypothetical hypothesis breakdown on the place players end up in gold leagues when records are tied. It's definitely not based on run differential.

Where do you know this word?
    "Georgebye" is a common swear words in south eastern Asia. It means "FU beach".
    If somebody uses it as his team name, he is possibly Asian.
    So 2weightlift you are not from Asia right?