Options

Cheating 2

Comments

• Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Oh yeah, Civil.. Not one robot will play me one on one. They just seem to resign - will not even play an inning. One robot team was an mvp with all legend players. deeespeedees, or some nonsense like that. At the end of the day, Glu doesn't care. It's what they want, and they are in bed together. Nothing glu has ever done has proven otherwise to me.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    If we can get a grouping with robots I will join whatever club it is that wants to SMASH them. Put your REAL $$ against 20 of ours ROBOTS and I guarantee you play legit nobody won't even be able to call y'all a contender. Let's get 20 of the best and we can find them in the grouping they are in. ##WELDER NATION
  • Options
    I can say this. When you have a rooted droid or jailbroken iPhone there are apps kinda lie cydia that allow you to go into the programming of your app lets say for instance Tap Baseball 2016(BOOM) and you csn see the programming and change values of stuff. So as far as them writing scripts doubt they are that smart cause if so they wound have been smarter keeping score down to min to win, changing their club name every week and many other ways to be discreet about it which they obviously didn't cause most cheaters like most meaning all 20 of their members or real close to(really for sorry for the ones who might actually be using their own hard earned cash and are legit cause they are ones getting screwed over more then anyone) all got way to greedy and had no common sense to know or say "wow we are putting up 10x the it's any other legit club is putting up so let's keep it down or to only use so many legends at a time mixed with other players and wait for some swells to go by before releasing them all into your main l/u so it didn't look so obvious. To funny. You guys as in ROBOTS really don't have so much common sense. It was just a matter of time and that time has come. BUSTED. Hey can y'all hear that............ Didn't think so. Don't see any ROBOTS commenting. Lol
  • Options
    From a good ole ROBOT himself.

7A65BE50-5E2D-4EE7-8D0E-03F814B0F6D5_zps1wivssvk.jpg

BA0CD6A6-AB3D-48D6-8D69-7A4DB7371263_zps3mh7xuge.jpg
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Whose the ultimate piece of trash now, Mr robots spokesman. Don't see you defending yourself anymore!
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Ive been away too long. This is phucking wild.
  • Options
    feed the bearfeed the bear Registered Users 15 Posts
    image.png
    From your "source"
    Same guy who got kicked out for being a cheater who didn't put up points, who admitted to telling redtrunk names and glitches to get out of glu jail. Check your source, he probably snitched on you while trying to create this diversion from reality.

We still don't cheat, the lies and witch hunting is getting old, no one is flagged, we put up yet another W tonight, and we welcome the competition.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    image.png
    From your "source"
    Same guy who got kicked out for being a cheater who didn't put up points, who admitted to telling redtrunk names and glitches to get out of glu jail. Check your source, he probably snitched on you while trying to create this diversion from reality.

We still don't cheat, the lies and witch hunting is getting old, no one is flagged, we put up yet another W tonight, and we welcome the competition.
    This is the saddest attempt at a staged text LMFAO. Considering his name isn't even 'Dsauce22' in game, and just the way that "he" talked and you "responded".
    It reminds me of someone trying to forge the Statue of Liberty, but all they had was paper mache so it ended up being weak and got trashed, kind of like your argument!

And to top it all off, Dsauce has an iPhone as well, therefore if they were real texts, your bubbles would be blue.
    Get a da mn life
  • Options
    Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    image.png
    From your "source"

What you just created is so false dude. We both have iPhones so it would be an iChat. Maybe I should delete your name from my phone so it shows your actual phone number? Don't try to bs more lies. You guys are idiots.
  • Options
    I guess if you lie enough you believe your own lies.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I assumed he was posting that just to show that text messages could be forged on the computer. Was he actually trying to pretend that was real? In any case, your chat seemed authentic, his was obviously fake. Although he did show that he has some basic phone/computer knowledge to create it, which would probably come in handy for hacking the game.
  • Options
    I assumed he was posting that just to show that text messages could be forged on the computer. Was he actually trying to pretend that was real? In any case, your chat seemed authentic, his was obviously fake. Although he did show that he has some basic phone/computer knowledge to create it, which would probably come in handy for hacking the game.

Second part is true lol. First part, he seemed to believe that his "conversation" would be convincing enough to get people to turn against Dsauce. What he doesn't realize, is that we aren't 8 years old and can tell the difference between a diamond and a rock.
  • Options
    The best part about those texts is my response of a pic of my beer to say b*tch I'm busy lol
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Guys the robots do not cheat - I pay for my sons game addiction I can tell you the credit card bill is real....my son is 36 lol
  • Options
    baakabaaka Registered Users 6 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Guys the robots do not cheat - I pay for my sons game addiction I can tell you the credit card bill is real....my son is 36 lol

This is the greatest response yet
  • Options

I don't think you understand how much money it would legitimately cost to get all of the legend that they have, and all of the points they score
  • Options
    To exhibit B the forged response. This can be torn apart on so many different issues it's not even worth getting into. Amazing how those are the only 3 messages on the thread of texts. Unlike Exhibit A the proof.... There is a response of a picture of an empty beer glass. Would someone trying to falsify evidence take the time to add such embellishments? Obviously not as we can clearly see in Exhibit B. BTW Bear, keep showing off your ability to manipulate programs, it's really working in your favor!

To the man that pays his 36 year olds credit card bill........ well I don't have words for this. I'm sure your proud! He may be one of the suckers that Grizzlybear was referring to. Which in turn means that you have been suckered, if you're supposedly paying for it. Are you playing this game as well? Do you understand the price points on the rewards and how much money it would actually cost to do the things that your son's club is doing?
  • Options
    Gbiu02Gbiu02 Registered Users 16 Posts
    338lapau wrote: »
    I just want to know if anyone bought all those legends legitimately. I would have to buy stock in glu.

I may have got lucky, but I was trying for Brandon Belt in the legends box and ended up with Ryan, Hershiser, and Neikro. It took 20k gold to get them. I was also able to get MadBum, Mauer, and Wright for about another 1000 gold in the prime and 5-star boxes.I then spent 14k gold in upgrades to get Boone and Harper. So it is possible to get a superstar team for under $300. I only spent $180 and got free gold from the double bonus offers. Still have enough left over to trade for Correa and Pujols.
  • Options
    I'm very proud of my son. He's playing a game he enjoys and keeps him out of trouble. I'm a legend on TAP Baseball, but I had to hang up the gloves when I got arthritis. I couldn't hit the fast***** anymore :(
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    This is so amazing. I still can't believe they are trying to slow down our witch-hunt. I got my pitchfork here...
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I'm very proud of my son. He's playing a game he enjoys and keeps him out of trouble. I'm a legend on TAP Baseball, but I had to hang up the gloves when I got arthritis. I couldn't hit the fast***** anymore :(

Yup - a legend with 6 posts.... lol
  • Options

Can't tell whether he's serious or not...
  • Options
    My young grasshopper - you learn more from observing....but in all honesty the robots do not cheat.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I am almost positive OnDeck is just kidding with all of his posts. I think he's making fun of the guys who are obsessed with it. That said, I have to wonder. What is the point of both spending a ton of money AND cheating? It really does seem like there's overwhelming evidence that many people are doing both. Why waste the money if you can just hack the game? And I don't mean this to sound like I don't think they are cheating, they definitely are, it just seems really odd that you'd both cheat AND spend thousands of dollars.

I guess one explanation is people spent thousands trying to dominate honestly, weren't getting as far as they hoped, realized they were already so deep into it money-wise that the only way to get satisfaction out of that was to cheat and at least be the best for all the money that was spent.
  • Options
    My young grasshopper - you learn more from observing....but in all honesty the robots do not cheat.

First of all, do you NOT see the texts from the leader of the group?? Second of all, it's impossible to get all of those legends without spending the 30k gold to get Boone. Third of all, don't call me a "young grasshopper". And lastly, you're probably just sucking them off so that they accept you and you have a chance in their club lol.
  • Options
    I am almost positive OnDeck is just kidding with all of his posts. I think he's making fun of the guys who are obsessed with it. That said, I have to wonder. What is the point of both spending a ton of money AND cheating? It really does seem like there's overwhelming evidence that many people are doing both. Why waste the money if you can just hack the game? And I don't mean this to sound like I don't think they are cheating, they definitely are, it just seems really odd that you'd both cheat AND spend thousands of dollars.

I guess one explanation is people spent thousands trying to dominate honestly, weren't getting as far as they hoped, realized they were already so deep into it money-wise that the only way to get satisfaction out of that was to cheat and at least be the best for all the money that was spent.

I guess so, but the texts said that they can't manipulate all of the numbers, including the 100 gold to energy refresh. Theyll still need a good haul of gold to buy those, and enter leagues and I'm sure there are other things. And maybe some of them in the club don't know that they're cheating and is actually spending their real money to try and stay in the club.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    First of all, do you NOT see the texts from the leader of the group?? Second of all, it's impossible to get all of those legends without spending the 30k gold to get Boone. Third of all, don't call me a "young grasshopper". And lastly, you're probably just sucking them off so that they accept you and you have a chance in their club lol.

Why do you have to be so ugly? It's just a game. Print this thread out and post it by your participation ribbons hanging above your bed - peace.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Second of all, it's impossible to get all of those legends without spending the 30k gold to get Boone.

All the proof needed period - they can talk **** about the rest of it all they want. But the fact is not having Boone and spending all the gold for the legends is simply not possible....
  • Options
    Why do you have to be so ugly? It's just a game. Print this thread out and post it by your participation ribbons hanging above your bed - peace.

They're all on my nightstand right next to my bed. And why spend whatever money that you are on your son playing a game if it's "just a game". This is an actual issue, they're basically stealing from a company, and taking away opportunities for other people who spend real money on the game.
  • Options
    First as Exhibit A said not all of the members know that the cheating is going on. Second it would be wise for them to prod the new guys into spending a ton if they wanted to stay in the club (need to keep up with the rest of the guys that look like they are spending) This would sort of throw off the blood trial a bit, making it more difficult to trace where the boosts were all coming from.

Next, in theory, The legend boxes were out before fan rewards started, so they could have purchased all of those legends before fan rewards started, easy to do if you make them cost 1 gold each. that's 4 cracks at a legend every 30 sec video. Undoubtedly they would have had to have spent that much to amass over 100 million club points and should have Boone. But the fact that they don't leads to cheating.

Last to the Dad of the 36 year old child that is already cheating life by having his daddy pay for his video game habit! The leader of the group said that not everyone knows and that they make the new guys pay real cash. But I doubt that this is the case! If you are naïve enough to pay your 36 yr old son's credit cards, then I am sure that you will believe anything he tells you!