Options

Looking for players for a highly competitive team

We are the remnants of the group Humans. We hit a rough patch and lost a few guys because people weren't participating like they used to. We are looking for people to bring it daily. We want to get back to our glory days of ranking first daily. Reply if you are interested or send me a game.

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Best of luck! I'm sure you guys will be back on top in no time
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks Scotty, where are you at now
  • Options
    MICHIGANMONSTERMICHIGANMONSTER Registered Users 4 Posts
    Been playing for for 2 months spent about 2000 bucks so far had 1.3 MIL last weekend 50000 Monday 125000 Tuesday 200000 Wednesday 210000 today. but on teams that other members never come close to me. If u think that's what your looking for get in touch.
  • Options
    MICHIGANMONSTERMICHIGANMONSTER Registered Users 4 Posts
    On club reelpeople now take a look for yourself. We just started new club to get in different bracket but so is everyone else.
  • Options
    DingusdurpDingusdurp Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still need one? In a top 25 club and have a 1.25% energy refesh boost for this main event. Let me know if you're interested. Club is 50tyson
  • Options
    DQUADDQUAD Registered Users 6 Posts
    We are the remnants of the group Humans. We hit a rough patch and lost a few guys because people weren't participating like they used to. We are looking for people to bring it daily. We want to get back to our glory days of ranking first daily. Reply if you are interested or send me a game.

How are you found?