Options

Is this strange? 27k game

CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
So, I play this guy all the time and win 95% of the time. Our last game he beats me. When I looked at the stats, I noticed all of his runs but 2 (he had 23) came from home runs and all of his outs came from strikeouts (27). And btw, my team is 100% prime. Is this strange or am I being sensitive?

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    So, I play this guy all the time and win 95% of the time. Our last game he beats me. When I looked at the stats, I noticed all of his runs but 2 (he had 23) came from home runs and all of his outs came from strikeouts (27). And btw, my team is 100% prime. Is this strange or am I being sensitive?

Wow! That's like the marketing end of baseball's perfect scenario! So how many home runs did he have? Like 13-14?

I think it's odd but not unbelievable.
  • Options
    21 hrs and 27 strikeouts
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    21 hrs and 27 strikeouts

Hmmm...well, MLB record for home runs in a game is 10, and record for most times struck out in a 9-inning game is 20 (that doesn't seem right). A historic night!
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

He was cheating. He downloaded a modified version of the game. The mod allows any hits to be home runs. Him striking out every inning is a dead giveaway, you would expect a few flys or grounders in 27.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I might be wrong but I don't think there are any publicly available cheats like that available for this game. There are some minor glitches but nothing like what you're talking about. Obviously I'd love to see some proof, just nothing that would help others to find said "mods".
  • Options
    I might be wrong but I don't think there are any publicly available cheats like that available for this game. There are some minor glitches but nothing like what you're talking about. Obviously I'd love to see some proof, just nothing that would help others to find said "mods".

I have seen the mod in action, their are even guys on YouTube showing people how to download it. I personaly wouldn't want to go near it, but if its proof you are looking for pm me and I'll explain in more detail. I wouldn't want to encourage its use.
  • Options

The Mod allows all hits to be homeruns, the only way he can be out is via strikeout as you are unable to hit grouders, fly's or popouts. Its pretty obvious that the mod was in play.
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I don't get how cheating is fun.
  • Options
    Curious....what does an all prime roster cost?
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    LCA11563 wrote: »

Depends on how you play the game....anywheres from 0-thousands....I personally have spent $15 and have all primes and a few bad legends
  • Options
    Depends on how you play the game....anywheres from 0-thousands....I personally have spent $15 and have all primes and a few bad legends

Wow. Didn't think that was possible. I've spent about $80-100, and I have a decent team, nothing less than 4 stars, but only one 5, and a few 4.5's.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Wow. Didn't think that was possible. I've spent about $80-100, and I have a decent team, nothing less than 4 stars, but only one 5, and a few 4.5's.

Having a team of legend with the minimum expense is possible but depends how you work on this game previously.
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts

Your wife going to stay at her sister's because you spent all the grocery money on a free-to-play cellphone baseball game

Edit: ...and she's taking the kids
  • Options
    I earned them through club events. I have the best club in the game. I've spent a little over $100 actual money.
  • Options
    I earned them through club events. I have the best club in the game. I've spent a little over $100 actual money.

What do you mean by " you have the best club in the game? Can you clarify thus please? Are you one of the cheating D-Bag robot team? I hope glu finds a way to rid this game of those C U Next Tuesday's. (The CAPITAL letters spell out what I think the robots are)