Options

Trading in Draft picks

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Seriously Glu, what the hell do I need with another 45 second round picks? Why are these still "rewards" for winning games? I have like 400 second and late round picks. They are completely useless!!!! When are they going to make it so you can just trade in the picks for higher ones? Rather than make you go through opening them up to see the worthless player you get, clog up my roster, just so I can trade them away?

Comments

• Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    EVERYTHING you own should be able to be sold for gold, since gold is so hard to come by in this game. I have over 200 franchise coins that I will never use and couldn't care less about. Everything should be able to be sold for the price it is to buy. That would help me out so much but I doubt it will ever happen because Glu is so greedy. If they ever did, they would probably buy back your items for about 2% of what they charge for them. It's a disgrace.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I spent 142 franchise coins to buy Altuve and Posey 70 times each and got to play with them for 300 games. If you had a weak spot on your team you could buy a 5* or prime until you run out of coins and have him for a long a$$ time