Options

Do you need to be Trump rich to be good at this?

TheZoltanTheZoltan Registered Users 4 Posts
I don't mind in-app purchases. The game is free and ads are optional. The cost of gold is just absurd though. I could buy MLB: The Show for what it costs to unlock three free agents on here.

Worst part is, gold seems necessary for everything in this game. So how do you make up for this if you aren't willing to spend big bucks?

Comments

• Options
    TheZoltanTheZoltan Registered Users 4 Posts
    No advice? The only thing I can think of is leagues. I win some but there is always some guy with a bunch of prime players that outclass me at this point.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Nope. You can cheat like ROBOTS.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Jeez.. Ignore the cheating comment, whether it is true or not its a "negative nancy" thing to say. Anyway, it helps to spend real money on this game, yes. But you can do ok by watching free ads every day or so, leveling up sparingly, joining a decent league will get you more rewards, and being smart how you spend your stuff. All that being said, you'll never catch up to the guys who spend money on this game unless you do as well. I'm a middling player and I've spent over $200 :(. But I enjoy the game a lot and play daily, so I feel like I'm getting a pretty good ROI. Most games don't hold my attention this long. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Or you can cheat like ROBOTS! Get unlimited things for just 1 gold each!!
  • Options
    Gbiu02Gbiu02 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Take advantage of the offers under "free gold" especially on the double bonus weekends. A $20 purchase got me 8116 in gold. Do your research on free trials and stay away from draft picks and collections. Only spend gold during the weekends when you can get player rewards.
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Why stay away from draft picks? I actually did pretty well on the multi pick for 1500 gold. Not prime, but got a few 4.5 players.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Or you can cheat like ROBOTS! Get unlimited things for just 1 gold each!!

Okay then how do you cheat like Robots?