Options

Help me out please

ryand3232ryand3232 Registered Users 7 Posts
I have about 2800 games played and a 4 star team, but i just cant seem to get any good draft picks and coming by good is terribly hard for now... my question is how much gold do i need to buy and how do i go about getting a 5 star team? Do u guys just do mystery boxes only? Is that the best way? How do you get the spending gold rewards it never pops up like it used to. Thanks for your help

Comments

• Options
    NappyTheKidNappyTheKid Registered Users 3 Posts
    Find a good club. A 31 game streak in the weekend event will get you tier 6 (250k) for yourself and if 10 other members in the club put up 250k you get tier 6 (2.5 mil) for your club. Spend gold on that streak to get gold in rewards. Win protection is vital for streaks. You'll get plenty of picks from rewards and if your club gets first you get a prime player. I have a 4* team with 3 primes and 18 5* without spending a dime.
  • Options
    NappyTheKidNappyTheKid Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hope that helped a little
  • Options
    ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    you would need a minimum of 500 gold to get a 31 game streak (without loss protection). With loss protection I would double that. True? And that assumes you don't play against a stacked team and you cannot beat. I also have a 4 star team and can put streaks like 10 games together until I am matched up with a team who is way under level. I am trying to start over with a new team that doesn't level up so fast.