Options

Unrealistic Win/loss percentage

TorosAzulesTorosAzules Registered Users 2 Posts
To GLU:
Everyone I talk to agrees that the Tuesday and Weekend events and the Bonus games days, the win/loss is unrealistic.
I am losing about 75-80% of every games I play during these events.
Before I was on a club, I had over
.700 win percentage.
Now, I am around .530 in a very short amount of time.
Could you please dial back the offense for the computer teams? I don't expect to win over half my games, but losing 80% of my games makes it frustrating to play.
I love this game but ready to give it up if it doesn't become more accurate in scoring.
Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Honestly, you're probably on too high of a level. What does your team look like and what level are you on? Are you being severely outranked in most matchups?
  • Options
    TorosAzulesTorosAzules Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm in the Expert league and have a 4 star team. Usually I am evenly ranked against my opponent. Even when I outrank my opponent, I most often lose. Spending gold on batting boosts only helps when I spend 80 gold.
    Putting a 3 game win streak together is a thrill. It shouldn't be.
  • Options
    -JRod-JRod Registered Users 22 Posts
    Unfortunately that's just how the game works. Everything about it is a total ****shoot. What irritates me the most is it doesn't seem to matter how good your pitching staff is, they get tagged for obscene amount of runs. My entire starting staff if 4.5 stars or higher and they all have an ERA above 4 runs. Another thing I really hate is that I'll lose to inferior teams consistently but if I ever face a team that has even the slightest edge on me, I NEVER win because they tag me for 10+ runs all the time.
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Is there anything about this game that IS realistic? Lol

Have you ever seen a home run ball travel so slow that the outfielder not only BEATS THE BALL to the warning track, but also stands against the wall with his arms up for 3 seconds?

What batter with 9 Hit and 9 Power rating hits a slow infield grounder like a wet rag against what is essentially a slow-pitch softball pitcher at 1 Stuff?

We're talking about a game that has RA Dickey's knuckleball defying the laws of physics. It's identical to the Knucklepuck from Mighty Ducks 2
  • Options
    Caummisar46Caummisar46 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Anthinee wrote: »
    Is there anything about this game that IS realistic? Lol

Have you ever seen a home run ball travel so slow that the outfielder not only BEATS THE BALL to the warning track, but also stands against the wall with his arms up for 3 seconds?

What batter with 9 Hit and 9 Power rating hits a slow infield grounder like a wet rag against what is essentially a slow-pitch softball pitcher at 1 Stuff?

We're talking about a game that has RA Dickey's knuckleball defying the laws of physics. It's identical to the Knucklepuck from Mighty Ducks 2

Lol this response is hysterical but I couldn't agree more! Made me laugh out loud. Thank you!