Options

Should I even try for prime Pujols at this point?

hweyvhhweyvh Registered Users 9 Posts
Finally got Correa, how much gold am I looking at spending to get Pujols before the end of the trade deadline?

Considering whether its worth it or not...

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Trading for a prime player is gonna take a lot of gold more times than not, the better the player you are reading for the harder it is
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    It took me 16 tries to get Pujols, though it could take anywhere between 1-35 attempts for any of those trades to go through. Pujols was only 88 gold per attempt though, which is lower than the usual 134 or so.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Depends on what your needs are. He is one of the best primes, but with legends out there are much better players to be had! Not a terrible guy to get if your in need of him!
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Depends on what your needs are. He is one of the best primes, but with legends out there are much better players to be had! Not a terrible guy to get if your in need of him!

Yeah if you have an all star legends team like yours why would you want pujols???? Posada, bernie williams are jusy a couple. But yes pujols is one of the best prime players behind mauer. At least on my team.