Options

Heavy support

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Really? Winning one grouping isn't enough for you!

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    They addressed that earlier in the forum .... Also seen clubs use their name as a sort of scare tactic
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    They are leading 3 brackets now. I don't think it's someone using their name honestly.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    They are leading 3 brackets now. I don't think it's someone using their name honestly.

They do this every weekend, usually 4-6 a weekend
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    K-D wrote: »

Hey I found some frogs by my house, you know where the frog pound is?
  • Options
    LegendslayerLegendslayer Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's settled. Frog pound will be one of our clubs next weekend!
  • Options
    LegendslayerLegendslayer Registered Users 8 Posts
    They addressed that earlier in the forum .... Also seen clubs use their name as a sort of scare tactic

This is completely correct. We found imposters in at least 3 divisions.
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I love frog legs
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Grantile123 don't worry bout Heavy Support you need to worry bout Robots..I love frog legs
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Grantile123 don't worry bout Heavy Support you need to worry bout Robots..I love frog legs

Redtrunk just make it happen. Robots, Proscouts(Proscouts 23456) machine, tappinit, tap machine put them all in the same weekend grouping. Will be a great weekend to sit back, drink some beers, and watch
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Redtrunk just make it happen. Robots, Proscouts(Proscouts 23456) machine, tappinit, tap machine put them all in the same weekend grouping. Will be a great weekend to sit back, drink some beers, and watch

I have money and a lot of time I've spent over 3 thousand dollars in 2 months but can't find a club that has players that score like I do that isn't private. My team is 5* and full of primes and legends. Any advice ?
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    your barking at the wrong tree..... froglegs from the frogpond are best eaten fresh on fridays
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have money and a lot of time I've spent over 3 thousand dollars in 2 months but can't find a club that has players that score like I do that isn't private. My team is 5* and full of primes and legends. Any advice ?

send me a game request... bluntzlegend