Free Josh Hamilton giveaway!!!!!

B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
Here's the deal, ill give someone a spot on a 1st place team to win Josh Hamilton for free it's that simple, just tell me why u should get the spot and I'll pick a winner by 8pm tonight!
Prev1

Comments

• zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I would like it! I have scored 2.7mil for my current club but still only going to get 3rd place as no one else is over a mil and we are in a tough bracket. Can definitely help a good club in the future as payback.
  • B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    I would like it! I have scored 2.7mil for my current club but still only going to get 3rd place as no one else is over a mil and we are in a tough bracket. Can definitely help a good club in the future as payback.

Wow 2.7 mil huh, that's rough man, will keep u in mind, check back around 8 bcuz I will need gamer tag
  • Cweekes33Cweekes33 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am trying to update my team to help out my friend in his club. I am currently stuck in my upgrading with out spending money. Which I can't do. I put up 1 million points this weekend thinking that the prime was a lock and then. Out of nowhere here comes a team to put up 20 million + in one day. So now gold is gone that I had saved up and it will take me a long time to get it back. Would be nice to have a second chance at Hamilton! Thanks for your time. And good luck to whom ever wins this giveaway.
    Cweekes33 wrote: »
    I am trying to update my team to help out my friend in his club. I am currently stuck in my upgrading with out spending money. Which I can't do. I put up 1 million points this weekend thinking that the prime was a lock and then. Out of nowhere here comes a team to put up 20 million + in one day. So now gold is gone that I had saved up and it will take me a long time to get it back. Would be nice to have a second chance at Hamilton! Thanks for your time. And good luck to whom ever wins this giveaway.
    Do u currently have any prime players?
  • Cweekes33Cweekes33 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have one that I got lucky on trading for about three weeks ago.
  • TheresYourDaggerTheresYourDagger Registered Users 5 Posts
    Me Me Pick Me Me pick Me Me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Why you ask cause sniffle sniffle i spent all my gold this weekend my whole 600 in gold and my club isnt active.
    i can score pts for you how much you ask? at least 100k a weekend.
    i'm just joking once i seen this thread i expected all the leechs to come out of woodwork begging and pleading.
    im a tad disapointed in it.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I'd like Hamilton. I'm on a club with a group of guys, we don't cheat or spend tons of money we just play for fun. We get some top 25s and top 10s here and there but never come close to winning anything big. I have a 4 and 4.5 star team basically, no primes, no legends, actually only one 5-star player even. I've had terrible luck with draft picks, so Hamilton will really help my team and let me help my club. I made the mistake of getting promoted way too high and my team isn't really good enough to compete, so I've kind of been letting them down recently, so this would help me out.

I don't put up a ton of points or anything, so I'd just get Hamilton and then open the spot back up because I wouldn't help your club out that much. Just hoping to do a better job for my own club since we could use the help.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Why you should give me Hamilton? Oh, let's see . . .

1. Justin Upton sucks, Matt Kemp is even worse and Kevin Pillar doesn't exactly get ya hot.
    2. The other people asking here are all pansies.
    3. I might be banned from this forum for typing Reason No. 2, making me a political prisoner in need of help from the community.
    4. I'm a Twins fan. This hasn't exactly been a great few months.
    5. Cuz Glu sucks. Right?? Eh??
    6. I promise to use Hamilton right, and ensure no more drugs, alcohol or pills in his cyber life, unless they help his power numbers.
    7. Neighbor's dog just took a dump in my yard. Not even sure that's a reason but it really hacks me off.
    8. You're my father's cousin's nephew's brother-in-law's uncle's former roommate. We're practically related! Brother!
    9. I'll get Cweekes33 to stop stalking your sister.
    10. Because I'm the only one who gave you a creative answer.
    I'd like Hamilton. I'm on a club with a group of guys, we don't cheat or spend tons of money we just play for fun. We get some top 25s and top 10s here and there but never come close to winning anything big. I have a 4 and 4.5 star team basically, no primes, no legends, actually only one 5-star player even. I've had terrible luck with draft picks, so Hamilton will really help my team and let me help my club. I made the mistake of getting promoted way too high and my team isn't really good enough to compete, so I've kind of been letting them down recently, so this would help me out.

I don't put up a ton of points or anything, so I'd just get Hamilton and then open the spot back up because I wouldn't help your club out that much. Just hoping to do a better job for my own club since we could use the help.

What's ur club name? U can start a game with me if u want if u don't want to say it on here my gamer tag is ROBINHOOD01 , last 2 are a zero and a 1
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    What's ur club name? U can start a game with me if u want if u don't want to say it on here my gamer tag is ROBINHOOD01 , last 2 are a zero and a 1

You're picking HIM?!?
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Can u put it to a vote? Give everyone else on the forum an hour or 2 to vote who gets it? Of course you'll have final say regardless
    No I'm not picking him, just want to see what his club looks like
    Can u put it to a vote? Give everyone else on the forum an hour or 2 to vote who gets it? Of course you'll have final say regardless

I'm going to bed in less than an hour, making a decision in about 20mins, about 8pm
    If guys aren't going to respond or reply it's going to be 1st come 1st serve at 8pm
    I'll start a game with you
    Zero hero is only person that started a game w me and sent me a message, he's trying harder than everyone else
    I'm going to bed in less than an hour, making a decision in about 20mins, about 8pm

You go to bed at 8 p.m.??
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    You go to bed at 8 p.m.??

8 30, gotta be up at 2 30am for work
    You're picking HIM?!?

Hey I'm a good guy, haha.
    Just trying to help my club out
    8 30, gotta be up at 2 30am for work

That's brutal!

I'm withdrawing my application. Plenty of qualified applicants here who weren't just tryina be a smartash
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    That's brutal!

I'm withdrawing my application. Plenty of qualified applicants here who weren't just tryina be a smartash

I was gonna vote for your answer, d***
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I will take the spot. Let me know.
    I was gonna vote for your answer, d***

I like to think I would have won the fan vote . . . but I'm barely playing anymore. Someone else deserves it far more than me. #PeoplesChampionTho
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Clever clever Idea! I like it.... I should do the same....

He is the winner! He genuinely could use Hamilton as he hasn't scored many pts this weekend , n my goal was to give it to a guy who normally wouldn't have a shot at a weekend prime.
    Thanks man. Definitely appreciate it.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Very cool Beastmode. Congrats buddy. That's a good prime to have.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Congrats! Glu will now award you as well with an auto promotion of 3 levels to ensure your no better off with him, than you were before him!
    I think I'll be ok. I never sandbagged getting promoted before which was a big mistake. I'm in Ace with a 4-star avg team. Most teams are a lot better so I don't think it'll be enough to move me up.