Options

Any advice on how to complete trade for Correa?

avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
Been trying to get him for hours, just keeps failing. Am I missing anything????

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Nope that's pretty much what's supposed to happen
  • Options
    qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get him on my 4th try, but am now struggling to get my Pujols trade to go thru.
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    A lot of trades will take between 30-40 attempts. Just keep re-trying and count to 35 or so in attempts. You should get him by then. Anything less, be thrilled :)
  • Options
    LivingstonhighLivingstonhigh Registered Users 13 Posts
    Put the SS with lowest stars in your team as your start SS and make it unlocked. Correa will be more willing to accept the trade.
  • Options
    BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks Livingston. I've been trying all weekend, threw like 400 gold at. Did your suggestion and it worked on the first try! You da man.
  • Options
    DryerfishDryerfish Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is it crazy then that I got Correa on my first try, and then Pujos on my first try?????
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ended up trading for Correa AFTER trading him and it took me 16 attempts, so really not that bad all in all. It's taken me around 30 attempts on past trades before Pujols and Correa
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    It takes anywhere from 1-2 to 20-30 tries. Just budget accordingly and mak sure ur player doesn't go missing after

Good luck
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Correa is available in a three star package in the store.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    I finally got him today with only a couple hours left in the trade before the players switched. I spent around 300 gold I think but well worth it for him. It was probably the 20th time i would say when he finally accepted