Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Check your math.......
    40 Club boosts costs 1800
    1400/40 = 35 35*1800=63,000

woops I looked at it wrong that's the bonus games one that costs 1800
  • RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Glu, you need to fix this whole script writing cheating sh it. I, and I'm sure many others, am done with this. Countless clubs now do it and you just can't win unless you do it or fork up thousands upon thousands of dollars each weekend. Now if any fool from Proscouts (like the delusional people in Robots) tries to deny that they cheat, then kiss my a$$. I've been in your club before and I know it's true. Getting sick and tired of people in my club spending lots and lots of REAL money, only for cheaters who spend jack sh it to come along.

Btw, I'm not gonna fight with anyone who tries to argue because more than likely it will be some moron saying that "the game is server side", "nobody can cheat", blah blah blah. I know it, you know it, Glu knows it, and it needs to stop.

So, when was the day that you thought glu actually cared? glu doesn't, btw. glu feeds off of cheats. Since 2014 they promote cheating. It's what glu does. No app engineer that is worth a **** would ever leave so many holes. They do it on purpose. Then of course 2017 will be better.. LOL
  • BottombBottomb Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you have iPhone. Get a hold of apple and get you money back. That's what I did. Now I'm happy and wind be spending more on the game. Really hope it costs glu.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I have a complaint in with Google that a glu employee openly admitted to the fact that they are aware of cheating, However they are allowing it to continue. Google said they are doing several investigations on glu at the moment and if they do receive too many complaints that are found to be accurate that they will remove the app from the play store! That's one way to screw glu.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Btw that was to go with the complain to get your money back post. Feel that if they are going to continue to allow cheating then I should be able to get any money back that I spent this week!
    Apple was not able to refund total amount but they did refund me over $1000 so happy about it. Reach out my friends. Expect more.
    So they refunded you money because GLU allows cheating?
    Basically yes. I told them that the game feels rigged and they always seem to keep everything just out of reach so you have no choice but to spend their fake currency. Best of luck to you. It may have been since I have never asked for a refund before. Essentially I would no longer be using the app and did not want to be charged for it. Best of luck to anyone who tries this. Apple gets a 100 from me.
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    One more thing we, we are upset because we are wasting our legit earned or bought resources to lose to cheaters. If we were cheating we would just whoop their a$$es. Resources are too difficult to come by I'm ****ed that those that cheat to get theirs get to win while we waste ours

You are upset over a free game. Lmfao. I got 4k into this game. If there is a club that we can't beat, we start a new one like everyone else and get our prime player on the weekends. Your rewards stay the same if you are in one or 2 clubs. So quit your whining. Have some cheese with that whine. Dont like the game, go find a new one.
  • B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Someone buying a lot of boosts doesn't guarantee cheating.... you say you spend a lot..... He could spend a lot too. How many boosts are you talking... 1400 boosts would be about 63000 in gold which isn't that much.

63,000 gold isn't that much? R u f in kidding me?
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    63,000 gold isn't that much? R u f in kidding me?
    Not if multiple people are spending real $$
    Not if multiple people are spending real $$

He said "someone" as in 1 person bought them all, not whole club
    So let's do the math, 15k gold cost $100, 63k = $400.....Noone in their right mind is spending $400 on gold just to help club win 1st place when alot of times 5 people could win 1st place by themselves if they r good and active enough
  • Aperez008Aperez008 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Why is 10k gold $100 in my phone? Not 15k
    So let's do the math, 15k gold cost $100, 63k = $400.....Noone in their right mind is spending $400 on gold just to help club win 1st place when alot of times 5 people could win 1st place by themselves if they r good and active enough

63k gold easily gets you a legend and prime or 2 legends in fan rewards. A club win gets you another prime or a 5* draft pick which could yield another legend or a 5 star player. Not hard to do to get all them players. Unless you still live with your parents and don't have the money to spend on gold for a game
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    63k gold easily gets you a legend and prime or 2 legends in fan rewards. A club win gets you another prime or a 5* draft pick which could yield another legend or a 5 star player. Not hard to do to get all them players. Unless you still live with your parents and don't have the money to spend on gold for a game
    Huh? So u have nothing better to spend $400 on is what ur telling me?
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts

Some people have a lot of money.

Some people also drink a lot of beer while they play and make decisions they might otherwise not make.
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    just a suggestion...its probably easier to stop spending money on the game than it is to stop those who are cheating...or those you think are cheating...from stopping. Just sayin

I can afford it, so I spend it. The people complaining are the ones that are not spending. People that are spending money for gold are the ones that are keeping free games going. If glu doesn't make money, there is no game!!
    I can afford it, so I spend it. The people complaining are the ones that are not spending. People that are spending money for gold are the ones that are keeping free games going. If glu doesn't make money, there is no game!!

Lol cool story bro, u must be real successful
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

I agree with the spirit of what you wrote, but let's be honest, there is no game anyway for 98 percent of users.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts

Thats hilarious coming from someone who just complained about me and my team. Just Sayin!

Same answer as above!
    Thats hilarious coming from someone who just complained about me and my team. Just Sayin!

My heavy spending doesn't get me legends like on your team.
    My heavy spending doesn't get me legends like on your team.

Let me help you a little bit then. You obviously know about fan rewards. USE them! Keep busting mystery boxes. There is no other way. Well yes technically there are I suppose, but I will make it clear to you and all that I DON'T know have and Android phone/device which is what all the guys are using to change scripts or what ever the hell they truly do, and DON'T take the easy way.

Doubt me or the few that actually have put forth the money to obtain Legends the right way. There are plenty of people that have been around the game for years that have gotten to know me and can vouch.

If you would like further help, then I buy my iTunes for 30% off then use them to buy gold whenever the game pops up with the 20% discount or occasional 30% off. There are then prime times to join gold leagues that net better success than others. Using those opportunities to the fullest can easily net you huge returns on your gold.

One thing I have learned about TSB is you gotta strike while the kettle is hot. Numerous guys spent gobs of money up front to obtain the Prime players then ran up insane amounts of gold in gold leagues and thus funding their remaining efforts. No one complains about the people spending money weekly to obtain fan rewards. All that money that is spent over time adds up to thousands of dollars in a lot of cases. I just decided to fund more of it at once, thus eliminating the need to spend the money weekly anymore to obtain fan rewards. My method of madness can be debated all you want, and it's a shame that there are too many users using methods to obtain their legends in other way's thus ruining it for the few that are legitimate. Hopefully Glu will lower the hammer on them sooner than later and those left standing again will be a topic of debate.

I can proudly say I have worked with literally dozens and dozens of the games top players and can proudly say the clubs I have been fortunate to work with clubs that do not buy boosts. Maybe the rare person buys few here and there but nothing outrageous and nothing more than a 40 pack or two. Those guys that have bought them have been guys that for the most part have not been able to participate fully in weekend events.
    Let me help you a little bit then. You obviously know about fan rewards. USE them! Keep busting mystery boxes. There is no other way. Well yes technically there are I suppose, but I will make it clear to you and all that I DON'T know have and Android phone/device which is what all the guys are using to change scripts or what ever the hell they truly do, and DON'T take the easy way.

Doubt me or the few that actually have put forth the money to obtain Legends the right way. There are plenty of people that have been around the game for years that have gotten to know me and can vouch.

If you would like further help, then I buy my iTunes for 30% off then use them to buy gold whenever the game pops up with the 20% discount or occasional 30% off. There are then prime times to join gold leagues that net better success than others. Using those opportunities to the fullest can easily net you huge returns on your gold.

One thing I have learned about TSB is you gotta strike while the kettle is hot. Numerous guys spent gobs of money up front to obtain the Prime players then ran up insane amounts of gold in gold leagues and thus funding their remaining efforts. No one complains about the people spending money weekly to obtain fan rewards. All that money that is spent over time adds up to thousands of dollars in a lot of cases. I just decided to fund more of it at once, thus eliminating the need to spend the money weekly anymore to obtain fan rewards. My method of madness can be debated all you want, and it's a shame that there are too many users using methods to obtain their legends in other way's thus ruining it for the few that are legitimate. Hopefully Glu will lower the hammer on them sooner than later and those left standing again will be a topic of debate.

I can proudly say I have worked with literally dozens and dozens of the games top players and can proudly say the clubs I have been fortunate to work with clubs that do not buy boosts. Maybe the rare person buys few here and there but nothing outrageous and nothing more than a 40 pack or two. Those guys that have bought them have been guys that for the most part have not been able to participate fully in weekend events.

You can save that excuse about owning an iPhone and that you can't cheat with an iPhone. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone or Android, there is ways of cheating. I've done a little of research. Sure there is no jailbreak for the new ios version yet. There is many YouTube videos about how to jailbreak an older ios version. You could have an older version ios and doing the same thing as some android users.
    The people vouching for you bs, save it for someone else. I have played you many times. You dont go from all prime to an all legends team overnight when the legend boxes first came out.
    I can smell bs from a mile away.
    So with that being said, good luck the rest of the way. Keep getting new legends with your older version of ios or have someone get you all the legends with theirs. I wasn't born yesterday.
    Im guessing you name is Dilligaf since there is a team by that name as well. Too uncommon to be coincidence. It's a shame, can't say I ever remember playing you!
  • tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    I agree with you.... there are too may people doing this , and it makes it impossible to get a weekend win now....
    I won 11 straight weekends without cheating, now the last 2 have been imposible...
    there are people cheating... Its not Scotty, but there are teams becoming legends overnight.... I have been playing 13 weeks....my first legend was rich aurillia this weekend.... I have played a ton and used fan rewards to get primes(spend lots of my own cash).. but this was my first legend....legend boxes are pricy.. I spent 26k and no Nolan ryan... how much I am suppose to keep spending in order to get him.... if people work together and scam leagues and make gold... that's cheating too!
    You can save that excuse about owning an iPhone and that you can't cheat with an iPhone. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone or Android, there is ways of cheating. I've done a little of research. Sure there is no jailbreak for the new ios version yet. There is many YouTube videos about how to jailbreak an older ios version. You could have an older version ios and doing the same thing as some android users.
    The people vouching for you bs, save it for someone else. I have played you many times. You dont go from all prime to an all legends team overnight when the legend boxes first came out.
    I can smell bs from a mile away.
    So with that being said, good luck the rest of the way. Keep getting new legends with your older version of ios or have someone get you all the legends with theirs. I wasn't born yesterday.
    ere are people cheating... Its not Scotty, but there are teams becoming legends overnight.... I have been playing 13 weeks....my first legend was rich aurillia this weekend.... I have played a ton and used fan rewards to get primes(spend lots of my own cash).. but this was my first legend....legend boxes are pricy.. I spent 26k and no Nolan ryan... how much I am suppose to keep spending in order to get him.... if people work together and scam leagues and make gold... that's cheating too!