Options

I have officially become famous on TSB!

ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
I have been playing TSB since 2014. I am still top 25 there in all time wins, runs & hits... I have officially reached a brand new level of fame! Someone has decided to mimic me. There is now a ScottyCamer0n with a zero, trying to I guess pretend he is me. Running 2k gold leagues. I guess he either could not be clever enough to develop his own name or just likes Scotty Cameron as much as I. Either way I want to thank this loser for trying to be like me!

Comments

• Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    I have been playing TSB since 2014. I am still top 25 there in all time wins, runs & hits... I have officially reached a brand new level of fame! Someone has decided to mimic me. There is now a ScottyCamer0n with a zero, trying to I guess pretend he is me. Running 2k gold leagues. I guess he either could not be clever enough to develop his own name or just likes Scotty Cameron as much as I. Either way I want to thank this loser for trying to be like me!

Must be your all star legends team making you famous.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    U want me to change my name back?
  • Options
    No, no need to do that. I figured it was you. Only truly 1 person in the game clever enough to do it and that person is you. The sh** you come up with is truly priceless at times
  • Options
    Lol seriously isn't me though, good luck figuring it out, you know I'd come clean and not on the forum
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Start a game with the guy and ask him. Maybe his name is scotty Cameron.
  • Options
    Lol seriously isn't me though, good luck figuring it out, you know I'd come clean and not on the forum

You would hit me up with a game for me to see that way! I actually did not know till Bloom hit me up that we were in the same gold league! I was like huh? I only run them on Monday's for the most part. I'm not in any!

I really don't care, I just think its funny that someone would want/try to impose as someone else.

I see you changed your name again as there is no WeTodd. Maybe I should steal that while I can lol
  • Options
    Start a game with the guy and ask him. Maybe his name is scotty Cameron.

That I would highly doubt. I'm sure the motives are to make people think he is me. Could be wrong though. He actually has a pretty decent team, likely I would of run into him on numerous occasions and seen the name well before today.
  • Options
    You must have spelled it wrong, there's several WeTodds out there... I get around for a weTodd
  • Options
    It's highly likely I was being a WeTodd and mis-spelled it. I had a question for you, so tried to hit you up. Now I have totally forgotten
  • Options
    To answer the question, yes, I did just enter the 2k league in football, where they aren't offering prime players at all anymore
  • Options
    wilbanks17wilbanks17 Registered Users 2 Posts
    That a boy, Scotty! Ha!
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    I played your clone today actually! Seriously thought it was you, as I didn't notice the "0," although something did seem....different, I guess my 6th sense was right :)
  • Options
    my clone buddy was getting pretty hammered in his league he was a part of from the photos I saw of that league