Options

Weekend competition question

Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
How does one get so many points in the weekend competition? Do you save gold? Do you use autoplay? Any advice would be helpfull. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I have the same question. How does one get no point in the weekend competition? You Zuck? Do you sleep 72 hours? Any advice will be helpful. Thank you.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    two weeks ago, a guy in my club is so creepy.
    He contributes noting and speaks nothing. He just sits there and watches everybody doing work.
    He acts more like a leader than a member.
    Our assistant keeps kicking him out but he can always get back. Nobody admits inviting him.
    This is the reason I quit my club. Leeching other people's work should be considered as cheating too.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Ya I'm Ina top five clu consistently with 10 lifetime wins but the bottom five people are all leechs who don't even play...
    Pm me if u can do more than our current leeches lol...
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    A win streak can get real fun point wise. I ran a 22 gamer, i was getting over 12000 a win by the end. Gold is essential. The more you have the better it is. For +4 hitting boosts and refreshed energy. There is little you can do without a few gold bars. Ive never spent more then 300 in a weekend and have cracked 200,000 a hand full of times. Autoplay is essential for timing your games. Wait until the final minute before your streak dies then run through the game. Use franchise players to add an edge. Past that...luck is all the rest. Hope you get some.
  • Options
    KennyFnPowersKennyFnPowers Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Wait until the final minute before your streak dies then run through the game.

I guess I don't follow what you mean there, why would waiting so late in the countdown be to your advantage? I agree with everything else you said there 100%.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    It gives no advantage in the game, but allows you to use more free games. As the new arrival counts from 15:00, you play slow so as to sneak more free games in your streak.