Club points

BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
Any idea why my point contribution isn't going to the team total? I had a glitch where at the end of a game the run total kept going up. I wonder if they think I'm cheating due to THEIR glitch.

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    They have flagged your account. Have to send them message
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Their GLITCH? Why is it always THEIR fault?
  • BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I autoplayed a game and at the end my run total kept going up. I had to force close the game. It made my daily and weekly run/hit totals absurdly high. So
    yeah their glitch. I had nothing to do with it
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    was every hit a HR? I know that has been out there... Also a screenshot would be helpful and record of who you were playing. I would contact Redtrunk the forum moderator. He should be working today and be able to get you back to playing the quickest. Still send a message to customer service with screen shots if you have them or can get them. That would help them asses the glitch the best
    Let me try a screen shot not sure is it'll work on mobile. I don't think they were all home runs. None of the stats went to my individual player's stats
    Apparently I don't know how to post screen shots. I've emailed them a few times. Still waiting. Thanks for your help!
    Bryan you have to download photobucket app then you upload the pic there and it will all lot you to copy the image and post on here. I have heard this happen to others and they got it fixed pretty easy just private message red trunk what happened and give him your game name he will fix it
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Bryan do you use an iphone
    You have to use an outside app to post pics here. Just taking a screenshot it won't let you post it
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Good to know I've never sent one but that you could just paste out of your camera roll
    I have android. I'll get photo bucket and try to post a few screen shots a little later. Thank you guys for helping!
    No luck with photo bucket
    It what I use everytime. Once you upload pic there go to library tap on pic and you will see (i) bottom left tap on that and then tap on bottom choice called IMG it will
    Say copied come here tap on screen and hit paste and it will work once you post
    I even get into photo bucket. Tells me my account was deactivated. I tried with Google photos. It wouldn't show the pic but the link worked
    That's the best I can do. Let me know if that works. I'm computer illiterate.
    Alright I'm out of jail. Red trunk took care of it. Thanks again for everything!
  • Pollard2Pollard2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me on sunday and it kicked my points out of the club
    Ok Screenshot_2016-07-11-16-03-00_zpsfct8mted.png
    Sorry to bump the thread. Just excited I learned how to post screen shots