Options

Accidentally Buying something when scrolling

bubbaj9721bubbaj9721 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello, I accidentally tapped the club batting boosts 40 pack when surfing the app earlier. I am a firm believer there should be a confirm button when purchasing things, especially with gold, because I am now out 2500g. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get that back it would be much appreciated as I am going to email support as well about this problem but they most likely won't get back to me for a while.

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Yeah I got a little tap happy this mormning! I spent out all my franchise coins. I bought prime mauer like 80 times then when I ran out I accidentally hit it again and spent 600 gold ! Pretty hunked off
  • Options
    bump super angry
  • Options
    Yeah man I am furious on it happening
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I think that it is covered in the terms and conditions that they won't refund accidental purchases!
  • Options
    I think that it is covered in the terms and conditions that they won't refund accidental purchases!
    Dang, really? I'm still going to try
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yeah, unfortunately, there's not much you can do. Just have to be careful about tapping the screen. I've done it a couple times. We probably all have at one point or another.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Yeah, unfortunately, there's not much you can do. Just have to be careful about tapping the screen. I've done it a couple times. We probably all have at one point or another.

Yep, i've done it a few times. They strategically puts those buttons to close videos/windows/games in a place where if you hit it twice you could be spending gold accidentally. I don't think it is coincidence.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I'm convinced glu does it on purpose of that happens accidentally. It happens to me if I play on my iPad. Every so often I end up spending 80 goal to get quotes for on all my stats for a meeting with game. It happens enough because the button is right next to the endgame button. They do it on purpose. It's a marketing thing. Don't expect anything from i'm convinced blue does it on purpose of that happens accidentally. It happens to me if I play on my iPad. Every so often I end up spending 80 goal to get floss for on all my stats for a meeting was game. It happens enough because the button is right next to the endgame button. They do it on purpose. It's a marketing thing. Don't expect anything from glu outside of deception and dirty business practices.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Could this be grounds for a class-action lawsuit???
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I hate the new daily bonus players. It is made all the worse when you believe yourself to be pushing "ok" only to discover the app had a delay and you just pushed "OK" then accidently bought 25 bronze Harpers for 100 gold.

So angry!!!