All Legend/Prime Teams

victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
So I was playing league games for the event today (I'm in Ace level). I have the 35K league and the 50K league. I played some 35K and decided to give the 50K a shot because in addition to the much higher club points per win I actually could use Pedroia. Literally all 4 of the teams I was put in with already had Aurilia, Boone, and many other legends and Primes. How is this possible?

1) How is the 50K league even still available to teams that good? I'm in ace and the easiest league I even get is the 35K

2) What are the odds all four teams in the league except me had Boone, Aurilia, and a ton of other legends? Is something weird going on?

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    No that's the only league it lets us play. We don't have lower ones we have one 1500(gold use) player league and one 50k player league.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Is there a time I could play that league where those teams wouldn't be in it? I actually could use Pedroia (and for that matter, probably whatever other 4.5 stars come after). I assume those teams have no use for him so why would they even play it other than during the club event, right?
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    So I was playing league games for the event today (I'm in Ace level). I have the 35K league and the 50K league. I played some 35K and decided to give the 50K a shot because in addition to the much higher club points per win I actually could use Pedroia. Literally all 4 of the teams I was put in with already had Aurilia, Boone, and many other legends and Primes. How is this possible?

1) How is the 50K league even still available to teams that good? I'm in ace and the easiest league I even get is the 35K

2) What are the odds all four teams in the league except me had Boone, Aurilia, and a ton of other legends? Is something weird going on?

I am at GOAT level and only blue cash leagues available to me are the 50K ones.

Guys having Legends with Boone and Aurilla means they just probably did fan rewards. Guys with all legends without the two of them would be really sketchy