Options

2000 Gold leagues

Ok, here is my plea. I am getting my *** handing to me in the 2k gold. 2k gold leagues are the only leagues available to me. Most of the guys that do these leagues have most of the legend pitchers now and a lot of legend offensive players. I have boone and trout. I am wondering if there are other people similar to me that want to schedule a time to try and play a 2k gold league together. If this sounds whiny I am sorry. I just want to win some gold so I can keep up with these teams. Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Honestly, there SHOULD be more league options..

Having one gold league option of a 2,000 entry fee is a bit of a joke, but maybe the reasoning is there's a lack of players to have enough to fill multiple league formats

They should really have leagues for each level you're on; if you're an "ace," you shouldn't have to go against "greatest of all time" players.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Yeah I'm even going against GOAT players for the 50K league. I can't even get Pedroia who could actually help me cuz I'm getting slaughtered by teams for whom he'd be by FAR their worst player and wouldn't even make the bench or come close.