Options

Which players will be getting a post allstar bump?

Any guesses who will be getting bumped up post all star break? Any downgrade guesses?

For me : Up --> Xander Boegarts
Down : ---> Dee Gordon

Comments

• Options
    bigtimedbbigtimedb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Any guesses who will be getting bumped up post all star break? Any downgrade guesses?

For me : Up --> Xander Boegarts
    Down : ---> Dee Gordon

They don't downgrade players mid year. They only upgrade.

Xander was already a 9 hitter that's the max for current year guys, he may get a little bump on power. Some getting big bumps should be Daniel Murphy, Robinson Cano, Jackie Bradley, etc... Basically look at MLB leader boards. most likely guys are the ones at the top of it who aren't already highly ranked.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Just a guess but I am assuming that a lot of the guys in the 2 new mystery boxes would be getting upgrades. Seems as though there have been a bunch of assumptions as to who it might be and most of those assumptions are in the boxes. Thinking Glu giving us a gift? Get em cheap before they go up?
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    They need to downgrade Jason Heyward. He is awful at the plate this year!!
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I agree. I think most of the guys they put in the All-Star box for the players that are going to be upgraded... I posted a full list in another topic with the players I thought would be upgraded and would hold onto. I went thru the baseball America stats and compared it to the player hitting and power stats. It's on one of pages within the last few days