Options

Roster update tomorrow?

Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Tomorrow is the All-Star game. Tomorrow is also Tuesday. Tuesday is usually a day when games update. Could the update be tomorrow? Maybe this Friday? What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Prime9 wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the All-Star game. Tomorrow is also Tuesday. Tuesday is usually a day when games update. Could the update be tomorrow? Maybe this Friday? What do you think?

Personally I have no idea. My guess is it will be later in the week though. I hope it's sooner though. I hope they update a lot of the players because so many have too low rating that they shouldn't
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I have Michael Saunders in my inactives. 212 stats should jump dramaticly with 18 bombs and an all star nod.
  • Options
    I agree with you. I have Seager, Ramos, Lucroy, Bradley jr, Cano, and Hernandez. I sure hope they get a boost
  • Options
    PwagnerPwagner Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm thinking bogaerts, Kyle seager, cano, murph, maybe Carlos gonzalez, jackey Bradley, Matt carpenter, Ramos, cueto, maybe sal perez and a few more and they'll probably tweek some of the five star players stats I've had Alex colome on lock for months now I think he's gonna get upped
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    My guess is the update will be Wednesday or Thursday. Check out the rewards for the sprint event on Tuesday. Seems like those players they are giving as rewards are due for a ratings update.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I agree, but it would be nice to see what their new stats will actually be to see how badly you want to go after them.
  • Options
    GeneralnuttGeneralnutt Registered Users 10 Posts
    Just a question, today I logged in and all my players and star level was intact but my games played plus all stats were reset. I don't understand what would cause this unless it has something to do with the all star break. Any answers would be helpful
  • Options
    I might have been wrong about Tuesday but im sure it will come out very soon
  • Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    You guys are all wrong. At tsb2015, roster update was done Aug 15. There would be update after 1 month later.
  • Options
    It was only a guess. I knew last years update was after the all star break but wasn't sure exactly when last year. But who knows. It could be different. Maybe they dont update the rosters? I doubt that but who knows
  • Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    You can see update log of tsb2015 at app store or play store.