Options

Liberty Mutual ad ripoff

blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
So I went for the free gold by signing up for a free Liberty Mutual auto insurance quote. I filled in all my info and everything worked UNTIL the final step when suddenly there was a "glitch." Doesn't stop them from calling me 5 times yesterday and today though! (I didn't pick up cuz I knew it's gotta be them, 888 number)

Didn't get any gold.

I will not try any of those surveys or other things. I have a feeling there will be mysterious "glitches" too on the final step.

Downloading and starting apps work though.

Comments

• Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Probably shouldn't put down your real phone, e-mail, physical address, or any legit information on those fraudulent surveys.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Everybody knows all those offers don't pay out the only one that pays out or the videos. Glue likely gets money each time people are stupid enough to fall for it and actually fill out the information and give out phone numbers and emails, I would expect a bunch of spam in whatever you put down. I've contacted glue about this in the past and they basically told me bummer and it wasn't their problem. You won't get anybody with them to help you since they're getting money for it for advertising
  • Options
    qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I actually did a few of their offers, and at first got nothing back in terms of gold owed. However, after reaching out to Fyber and sending multiple screenshots they finally (3 weeks later) did award me the gold I was owed. It would be nice if it worked as it was supposed to, but dont give up and be persistent and it will pay off.
  • Options
    Ya in my opinion you should not have to reach out and send multiple emails and waste time to get what u were suppose to... But I'm glad ur okay doing extra legwork
  • Options
    qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Never said I was ok with it, but if it fails don't give up as they do award the gold if you reach out.
  • Options
    ... If you reach out, send multiple emails, and maybe spend about an hour of your time trying to get the issue corrected. At that point I'd rather just pay the money or MoveOn