Options

Robots Win Again

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
Good Morning Kiddos- Just wanted to pass on my Congratulations to my son and his team for winning another weekend event. They had some competition this week, but stayed strong until the end. Team had great character and a flawless game plan. Good luck to everyone this coming week...Hasta la Vista Baby!! (Love me some Arnold, a real American Hero).

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Kudos to your 36 year old son who's still in school and cub scouts, personally I think he should focus more on school and a career, but that's just me. Congrats!
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Kudos to your 36 year old son who's still in school and cub scouts, personally I think he should focus more on school and a career, but that's just me. Congrats!

I think winning at tap sports baseball will give him the confidence he needs to realize that he is a winner not just at tap sports, but in life. Soon he'll start his company that will take off and make millions, that money will then be used to donate to find a cure for cancer, aids, racism in America and all the rest of our countries problems. All thanks to tap sports giving this young man the confidence he needs to succeed.
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Good Morning Kiddos- Just wanted to pass on my Congratulations to my son and his team for winning another weekend event. They had some competition this week, but stayed strong until the end. Team had great character and a flawless game plan. Good luck to everyone this coming week...Hasta la Vista Baby!! (Love me some Arnold, a real American Hero).

Lmfao. Thanks for the laugh. I was watching the event since my club had no chance at winning. I also saw pro scouts run like a little girl. They couldn't compete with the big dawgs so they ran to their 2nd or 3rd club. It was great entertainment
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Lmfao. Thanks for the laugh. I was watching the event since my club had no chance at winning. I also saw pro scouts run like a little girl. They couldn't compete with the big dawgs so they ran to their 2nd or 3rd club. It was great entertainment

I thought your club won and you already had Verlander and got a ****py 5* pick?

You and I have very different taste of "Entertainment". Don't see how sitting on your phone watching numbers increase for the whole weekend is "great entertainment" but I guess whatever floats your boat. Personally I would much rather go to some tropical island and spend some time on the beach, but your weekends sound action-packed also!
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    I thought your club won and you already had Verlander and got a ****py 5* pick?

You and I have very different taste of "Entertainment". Don't see how sitting on your phone watching numbers increase for the whole weekend is "great entertainment" but I guess whatever floats your boat. Personally I would much rather go to some tropical island and spend some time on the beach, but your weekends sound action-packed also!

Show me where is said I got the 5 star draft pick this weekend???
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Show me where is said I got the 5 star draft pick this weekend???

Kind of implied in your post about the 5* picks.
    And if you didn't get one then you're complaining about something that doesn't even apply to you which makes it that much more unnecessary.
    Oh and btw, what you said is a statement and not a question, therefore not requiring 3 ??? after it.
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts

Thank you sir for your kind words.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I don't understand these. My club lost to robots, but they put up mad numbers. Members of that club I guess spends lots of money on the game so there's hard to play against. We've lost to them a lot :(