Options

A small request for the fine people at Glu

AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
Don't show me how much better my team is overall if your thieving code is going to make the St Mary's School for the Blind Tee-Ball Team play like the '27 Yankees even though YOUR OWN rating system says it's a horrendous team.

Got a pitcher with 1 ARM and 1 STUFF making it look as if my franchise Yoenis Cespedes is batting with a soggy newspaper.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Looking for the 'like' button...
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Looking for the 'like' button...

They don't have a like button. There's no way they can steal your money with it, so they didn't bother.
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Maybe you should try actually playing the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.
  • Options
    Craigy wrote: »
    Maybe you should try actually playing the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

I've played more than enough to warrant my whining.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I'm confused as to what the poster is saying. Are you saying a team that was rated lower than you beat you? Did u auto play or play each inning? Sometimes u can loose to a worse team... I will admit I've encounters lots of cheater and glu hasn't done much to correct it if that's ur point but I'm confused sorry
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Please don't call them "fine" I would use many many descriptive adjectives but I promise you that is not one of them

And yes they can steal ur money by thriverous(not a word) promotions, rigged boxes, and not addressing cheating, but those are for another day.

Don't use autoplay, you'll lose to lesser teams. Avoid boxes, save gold for upgrades, and avoid contact with customer care. My .02
  • Options
    GperlsGperls Registered Users 19 Posts
    Why avoid contact with customer care?