Google 2nd connect

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
If you have 1 team connected to Google can you connect a 2nd team to a 2nd Google email?. I have a team not connected and want to link it so I don't lose progress on it

Comments

• rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    yes you can
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    How do you set it up. It won't give an option to connect with my other Google email.
    You have to logout the current gmail or google+ account your are using on the device and use the new account to login.
    After you do it, you can link your team to this new account by clicking the login button in TSB.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Yeah Android for Google says you have to remove from the app. Doesn't make sense. I can't switch to my other Gmail account. They are both there when I look at Gmail app but I can't log out of the one to the other
    What I do is to remove the google account information in settings->account/synchronization and then add a new google account in the same place.
    Facebook is much easier for me to do the same thing actually. You just have to use FB APP to log out your account then login the new one and it is done.
  • GperlsGperls Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey have you guys ever had a problem with the app not letting you log out of your google+ account? Ibe been playing with a team and I wanted to go play my other one that doesn't have a log in with Google or Facebook but it keeps loading like it wants to log out for 5-10 seconds then just won't. Any advice?
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    In the case of not being able to log out of one google account to get to your other accounts....you have to delete and reinstall the app. It works for me I do it all the time. Everything is saved per user account on the Glu servers.

As for creating a new account, I believe that you have to log out by going to settings and hitting the crown button, then hit the 3 little dots in the top right corner. Then hit Sign out of google. I believe after that it will ask to sign in with your google account and at the bottom of the prompt there should be an option to add a new account.
  • GperlsGperls Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanks granite that worked
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    u should be able to login to every account via gmail when u create it but for some reason u have to log out and login like 3x before it allows u to choose one of ur gmail accounts.
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Just curious, what is the purpose of connecting TAP to a google or facebook account? I am not linked.

thanks!
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    you can play on different device with the same team.