Options

******* club owners

blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
I was the third highest scorer in a club in the weekend competition. I had 13000 points when I went to bed. This morning I found out I got kicked out. Why would someone do this? Cardinalfans27 i think the club name was.

Comments

• Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    blueskies wrote: »
    I was the third highest scorer in a club in the weekend competition. I had 13000 points when I went to bed. This morning I found out I got kicked out. Why would someone do this? Cardinalfans27 i think the club name was.

How much were other people putting up? Only thing i can think of is that they didnt think 13k was enough.
  • Options
    The top guy had like 40k and the second guy had a few 100s more than me. They get to keep my points right? I was playing as much as i could. I cant believe he just kick me out.
  • Options
    Well then im sure it wasnt production related. Maybe they had to make room for a friend of theirs or something. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Join a club and find out what they want to see from u before they will let u stay. Every club is different. My club is full but basically have a 1 mil minimum on the weekends.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I prolly got booted for a friend
    Sorry but it's ups to the leader
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    A lot of people enter the clubs I am in and look at the "My Club" screen to see how they are stacking up.

This isn't very accurate since often people are jumping in and out of clubs to help others and what not and these points reset everytime a team leaves.

You need to look at the Member Participation page on the Event tab. Often there's a huge discrepancy there that explains why you would get kicked with a measly 13k points.
  • Options
    I was looking at the member participation screen. I was third and had more points than the club owner.

I am not trying to ride someone's coattails by joining a kickass club. That club was ranked worse than 100th.

Anyway, I am not in a higher ranking club. I am ranked 2nd in the club in today's sprint to victory event contribution. Hope I don't get kicked again...
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    A lot of people enter the clubs I am in and look at the "My Club" screen to see how they are stacking up.

This isn't very accurate since often people are jumping in and out of clubs to help others and what not and these points reset everytime a team leaves.

You need to look at the Member Participation page on the Event tab. Often there's a huge discrepancy there that explains why you would get kicked with a measly 13k points.
  • Options
    BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
    Join DonaldTrumpsAll ..a contributor in the events/chat becomes an assistant before long. Plus we like to win.
  • Options
    BillyDWill wrote: »
    Join DonaldTrumpsAll ..a contributor in the events/chat becomes an assistant before long. Plus we like to win.

Thanks BillyDWill. I will see how my current club does over the weekend. If I leave I will look your club up.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Well then im sure it wasnt production related. Maybe they had to make room for a friend of theirs or something. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Join a club and find out what they want to see from u before they will let u stay. Every club is different. My club is full but basically have a 1 mil minimum on the weekends.

Lol o wow ur cool huh? Smh
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    Lol o wow ur cool huh? Smh

Well **** right I am. It amazes me that people cant make one simple positive comment about themselves or their club without SOMEONE thinking they are gloating or bragging lol....completely ignorning the point of the post. Good job buddy.
  • Options
    ZUBOZUBO Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    blueskies wrote: »

It may have been a glitch - the same thing happened to me after the weekend event. It says I was kicked but actually wasn't. I'd suggest you take it up with GLU, as I suspect there are many others that had the same thing happen.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    ZUBO wrote: »
    It may have been a glitch - the same thing happened to me after the weekend event. It says I was kicked but actually wasn't. I'd suggest you take it up with GLU, as I suspect there are many others that had the same thing happen.

Or he just got kicked like he said lol
  • Options
    As it turned out, this worked out for me. I ranked #10 over the weekend (even though all I got for the club reward box was a lousy franchise player coin lol) and my club was top 35. The previous club was worse than 100.