Options

Do you need a club?

BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
DONALDTRUMPSALL is in search of some players for our club. We only have 4 but we consistently finish top 150 on the weekend events + top 50 on some weekday events. We know if we got to 20 solid members we'd be top 10 every time. Feel free to join and lets win events together.

Comments

• Options
    start a game with BILLYDWILL if you want to chat and or interested in joining us.
  • Options
    We're building our team up. Just message me on the game if you want to join the start of something great.
  • Options
    currently ranked 95th. Join our club and lets make a late push for top 75.
  • Options
    finished top 75 yesterday and currently 8th in the daily tournament. Anyone is welcome to join as long as they are active.
  • Options
    Top 10 finish last week. Looking for more solid contributions. Regularly Top 75 want to make that push to Top 25.
  • Options
    hardfordenardhardfordenard Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is a great club. We have some loyal guys that are very active. If we can fill out the club we can consistently finish top 10 on weekends. Join up!
  • Options
    mpmjem2010mpmjem2010 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I would be interested...miles1220
  • Options
    in 7th right now. help us push towards our goal of top 3 and lets dominate this weekend.
  • Options
    TrumpTrainTrumpTrain Registered Users 1 Posts
    Billy, you booted me yesterday. I had a function for my son and football, but signed in at 8pm and saw I got booted. I came to the club and instantly contributed, and always will. Can I get an invite back
  • Options
    hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I am interested.
    hsdirt