Options

Robots - Taco Tuesday

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
Taking my son to Taco Bell for Taco Tuesday. Another easy day at the office for my robots. Happy endings only happen in the movies kiddos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3L9ege5-M

Comments

• Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Don't forget your enema tonight. If you forget then you will get constipated again and you will have to go to the doctor for another digital exam. Congrats again.
  • Options
    2weighlift wrote: »
    Don't forget your enema tonight. If you forget then you will get constipated again and you will have to go to the doctor for another digital exam. Congrats again.

At my age I have to wear a diaper the night following Taco Tuesday. Fire sauce taste good, but it can be a silent killer.
  • Options
    Good one (:
  • Options
    Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Taking my son to Taco Bell for Taco Tuesday. Another easy day at the office for my robots. Happy endings only happen in the movies kiddos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3L9ege5-M
    Is your son really you? I'm figuring you have split personality disorder at this point. Would I be wrong to assume that you're in the robots club with all of the hjs you like to give them on here? Your troll level and credibility is depleting more and more every post you make. I decided to look back at some of your posts and you were talking about how solid your club was 1-20 and to message you in game to another person on the forums. That was before you stated you don't play this game and that you only pay the tab for your "fictional son". Better go delete that post so no one else sees it, just like a true robot would do to cover your tracks. Go enjoy all of the script boosts mntwins gives you and the rest of that scum club on the daily. Don't worry I spelled his name wrong on purpose so I'm not flagged for any witch hunting but any of us in the upper levels know who I'm talking about ;) xoxo
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Dsauce22 wrote: »
    Is your son really you? I'm figuring you have split personality disorder at this point. Would I be wrong to assume that you're in the robots club with all of the hjs you like to give them on here? Your troll level and credibility is depleting more and more every post you make. I decided to look back at some of your posts and you were talking about how solid your club was 1-20 and to message you in game to another person on the forums. That was before you stated you don't play this game and that you only pay the tab for your "fictional son". Better go delete that post so no one else sees it, just like a true robot would do to cover your tracks. Go enjoy all of the script boosts mntwins gives you and the rest of that scum club on the daily. Don't worry I spelled his name wrong on purpose so I'm not flagged for any witch hunting but any of us in the upper levels know who I'm talking about ;) xoxo

Hmmmmm.... xxx*******xxx
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Hmmmmm.... xxx*******xxx
    I think we can fill in the blanks haha
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Says a cheater that got jailed for changing the clock. Lmfao. Cool story Redbirds or Diablo Blanco. See I misspelled them on purpose too
  • Options
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    Says a cheater that got jailed for changing the clock. Lmfao. Cool story Redbirds or Diablo Blanco. See I misspelled them on purpose too

At least he grew a pair and admitted it and then started playing honestly.
    You should stay off these forums, your thumbs must be tired enough after buying those 1 gold boosts and legend boxes all day. You might end up getting arthritis like OnDeck. Only difference is you won't have the 36 year old son to suck on those fingers when they ache.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    At least he grew a pair and admitted it and then started playing honestly.
    You should stay off these forums, your thumbs must be tired enough after buying those 1 gold boosts and legend boxes all day. You might end up getting arthritis like OnDeck. Only difference is you won't have the 36 year old son to suck on those fingers when they ache.

So are you Harry or Lloyd? Guess it doesn't matter. You guys or girls mad? You both should put a cape on so you can be super mad. Sweet dreams buttercup. Glad I'm always on your mind!
  • Options
    Like always, thanks for the great laugh. I enjoy reading your butthurt feelings.
  • Options
    Like always, thanks for the great laugh. I enjoy reading your butthurt feelings.
    It's your teammate who keeps bringing more attention to you fools.
  • Options
    It's your teammate who keeps bringing more attention to you fools.

Shouldn't you be cleaning the urinals, sweeping the floor, or taking the empty bottles out?
  • Options
    Or changing the clocks back?
  • Options
    Or changing the clocks back?
    I'm too busy taking out the robot trash one by one.
  • Options
    I'm too busy taking out the robot trash one by one.

So what did you snitch to glu about to get out of jail???? Was it about turning clocks back, video glitches, or what was it??
  • Options

Good Morning All - so let me get this straight. We have a verified cheater that is out on probation? My son has never been in Glu Jail and neither has any of his Robot teammates #1-20, because they play fair and square. You might be digging to find information on my son's club to give to your Parole Officer, but at the end of the day you couldn't even beat my son's club by cheating yourself. Now, I'll be tied up working on my wive's Garden, but I think you and your friends are putting up fronts because your still cheating, and want to make it seem like you're on the good side now to divert attention from yourselves ~ Tchau.
  • Options
    Now, I'll be tied up working on my wive's Garden, but I think you and your friends are putting up fronts because your still cheating, and want to make it seem like your on the good side now to divert attention from yourselves ~ Tchau.

You have more than one wife? I wonder how your son feels about that! You should try being faithful to one woman, or you might get caught in a sticky situation.

Oh and considering you're most likely old enough to have a grandson, you should know that it's "You're** still cheating", and "You're** on the good side". 'Your' is possessive as in, "Your son is a loser and needs to move out of his parents' house."
  • Options
    So what did you snitch to glu about to get out of jail???? Was it about turning clocks back, video glitches, or what was it??

So Redbirds or diablo Blanco (misspelled on purpose), how quickly you go silent. Please let everyone know!
  • Options
    So Redbirds or diablo Blanco (misspelled on purpose), how quickly you go silent. Please let everyone know!
    Lol this is old news. I admitted to that on the forums already. Because I have a pair and I'm not afraid of what you or anyone else has to say. You can keep trying to attack my job and personal life as well. I'm not ashamed that I'm in school and bartend to make my way through. Doesn't it make sense to work a few nights a week at a few hundred dollars a night instead of working 40 hours at a lower wage? It's actually quite nice having all the time I need to stay on the deans list. We all know you write scripts, all the info is already out there with your boss man admitting it, on top of that the thousands of boosts I've personally seen you "purchase" daily. How many club boosts have you bought today at 1 gold a pop???
  • Options
    Good Morning All - so let me get this straight. We have a verified cheater that is out on probation? My son has never been in Glu Jail and neither has any of his Robot teammates #1-20, because they play fair and square. You might be digging to find information on my son's club to give to your Parole Officer, but at the end of the day you couldn't even beat my son's club by cheating yourself. Now, I'll be tied up working on my wive's Garden, but I think you and your friends are putting up fronts because your still cheating, and want to make it seem like you're on the good side now to divert attention from yourselves ~ Tchau.
    Just an FYI, my club has beat your club and the sctiptbots are still salty about that one!
  • Options
    Just an FYI, my club has beat your club and the sctiptbots are still salty about that one!

Please put an asterisk by that club win for cheating.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts

Jesus, what a negative ****ing nancy. I thought we came to talk about tacos and Rocky, not hand jobs and cheating.
  • Options
    Jesus, what a negative ****ing nancy. I thought we came to talk about tacos and Rocky, not hand jobs and cheating.

The tacos were fresh and warm, but my stomach got upset when Mr.Sauceman attacked me like as if I was the one on probation. Today is Italian Thursday at the house. Wife is making some lasagna from scratch and my daughter bringing the grandkids over. Splendid day to watch some baseball - Cheers.
  • Options
    Why don't you check you pm's during dinner
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Whether robots cheat or spend thousands on a game, either way its pathetic. If it makes them feel like a man to be a top dog in a cell phone game, then all the more power to them. I can think of a hundred other things to spend my money on. Then again if you have a legitimate income source to blow, then why not. If they truly do cheat, thats all we need to know about them. They must not be able to function in the real world if that is the case