Options

No customer service.

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
So with Redtrunk on Vacation what is someone supposed to do if they need help with an issue? I only ask because I have never gotten a response from customer care other than a stupid form letter that says we received your complaint, and the follow up one that says it is a duplicate ticket that they are closing.

Here is a novel idea!!!! Answer the first e-mail and people would stop sending in duplicate tickets!!!

Anyone have any suggestions here?

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    What about Mike_S
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    i hear u. Ive tried reaching out to the rest of the admins who supposedly help run at least this section of the forum for an issue Im having, no reply yet. Ofcourse i put a ticket in thru the app and havent received help
  • Options
    dirtymutsdirtymuts Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same. I played those games in order to receive gold and haven't received anything but ransom games here and there. I submitted reports but never heard anything back.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    I submitted a ticket and PM'd the other admins on here over a week ago and haven't received a reply. I feel bad for redtrunk for real he probably gets hammered with PMs. Hes the only one that does his job lol.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    So with Redtrunk on Vacation what is someone supposed to do if they need help with an issue? I only ask because I have never gotten a response from customer care other than a stupid form letter that says we received your complaint, and the follow up one that says it is a duplicate ticket that they are closing.

Here is a novel idea!!!! Answer the first e-mail and people would stop sending in duplicate tickets!!!

Anyone have any suggestions here?

Same here, I've never once received a reply from those useless sacks
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    yup. customer service has yet to solve any issues I've brought forth to them. even worse, I've cut and pasted my issues with them to red trunk and he's dealt with it, but they can;t. makes zero sense to me...useless
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    yup. customer service has yet to solve any issues I've brought forth to them. even worse, I've cut and pasted my issues with them to red trunk and he's dealt with it, but they can;t. makes zero sense to me...useless

They won't listen to guys that whine about everything. It's white noise.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    ya bc I complained on one other forum everything else I say must be a lie. your an instigator dude