Options

USA 1980 - Miracle on Ice

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
My fellow Americans, at this moment I am conceding this weekend's Prime Event to Batters Up 2016. I want to congratulate them on a great battle. I knew that they were recruiting top players and were going to put up a fight, but I never expected to lose. The stars aligned and we lost. We, the Robots, will come back stronger and better, but we will be gracious in defeat. Also, Ladyphilly I apologize for the heat of the moment comment. We welcome the competition, and look forward to next weekend. Now if you excuse me, I have to go console my son.

Comments

• Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Bs, your going to try and slowplay them.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    i just like his reference to miracle on ice lol...good movie
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    My fellow Americans, at this moment I am conceding this weekend's Prime Event to Batters Up 2016. I want to congratulate them on a great battle. I knew that they were recruiting top players and were going to put up a fight, but I never expected to lose. The stars aligned and we lost. We, the Robots, will come back stronger and better, but we will be gracious in defeat. Also, Ladyphilly I apologize for the heat of the moment comment. We welcome the competition, and look forward to next weekend. Now if you excuse me, I have to go console my son.

Why u guys still scoring then if u give up? Let's just call it a match and enjoy the rest of our Sunday!
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    You and your son can xuck each other and go to sleep with your number 2 prize today.
  • Options
    IamLegendIamLegend Registered Users 29 Posts
    Robots is probably the same guy (ondeck) with 20 bluestack screens going, playing tsb16 24/7 with gg and auto tappers going.

He should win, but probably got caught up losing and having to change his win streaks on all those windows.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    On Deck, apology accepted about the comment. I too was a bit overreaching during the event. The truth is that I don't know many robots players and have no idea how you put up your points. I know it is possible to do it legit and although I have my suspicions, I have no proof of any cheating. I shouldn't have said that and I apologize.
  • Options
    I cannot speak for my entire club, but I suspect we want to regroup and relax. I know that we welcome competition and as you can see, we run from nobody (despite some dolt's comment), so a rematch isn't out of the question. I suspect my crew will want to continue to compete with high level opponents.
  • Options
    One more thing, because I simply can't help myself...GIRLS ROCK.
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Just a gentle reminder. If ROBOTS is still bragging about how good they are and how many prime players they win,please recall this picture.
    ohoh.png