Options

Can people cheat?

Justin MJustin M Registered Users 5 Posts
I am loosing 802-2 in the 7th inning. The other team has 1 hit. All walks, is this a glitch or is he a cheat? One of my pitchers has zero innings pitched and 661 ER given up.

Comments

• Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'd say there;s something suspicious going on there, wouldn't you?
  • Options
    KennyFnPowersKennyFnPowers Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    That's a pretty rough outing. I hope your pitcher can shake that one off before he gets on the hill again.
  • Options
    I can't believe the manager left him in there that long. Must have been some bad blood between the two of them.
  • Options
    I can't believe the manager left him in there that long. Must have been some bad blood between the two of them.

The guy is now driving a BMW from Ashley Schaeffer BMW wonder if there is any connection.
  • Options
    I'd say there;s something suspicious going on there, wouldn't you?

Yes that's why I am asking if there is some glitch or is he a cheat.
  • Options
    Justin M wrote: »
    The guy is now driving a BMW from Ashley Schaeffer BMW wonder if there is any connection.

I'd send that pitcher down to Mexico to play on a team down there and see if he can get his pitch back. I'm guessing he'll be back to striking out idiots joylessly in no time! I hope this helps.
  • Options
    Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    That definitely sounds like cheating. I have never in any of my games scored more than 30 runs in a game. So if someone is scoring that many runs in you, then they are definitely cheating.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Yes, a member of my club Rocket11 used a glitch and put up over 500k this weekend. I didn't realize it until after. I emailed glu about how he override the win streak protection we obtained but he did it all weekend, and I couldn't kick him because the other assistants were happy with the points. People can do it, and glu doesn't help stop it
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Prime9 wrote: »
    That definitely sounds like cheating. I have never in any of my games scored more than 30 runs in a game. So if someone is scoring that many runs in you, then they are definitely cheating.

The walk thing is actually an unintentional glitch that glu is looking into. Hundreds and hundreds of 1-pitch walks with nobody warming up in the pen.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    You can't be serious? 500K isn't big points.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    its not a lot of points for a trick.
  • Options
    Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    This happened to me and my bro when we were playing each other. It's a glitch not a cheat. He said that he wasn't able to swing at all and that my pitcher just kept throwing *****. It ruined my pitcher's ERA :( I think it could be that we enabled the handicap?
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    So, in short, no. People can't cheat in this game. It's impossible.
  • Options
    DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You can cheat. There's a cheat for Androids where every hit is an HR. I got an iPhone though. :(
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    so, in short, no. People can't cheat in this game. It's impossible.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll
  • Options
    That poor pitchers arm, if he was on a season pitch count he blew threw it all in one inning. His poor arm. He'll be lucky to be able to hold a bottle of water with that arm again, let alone pitch at a major league level.

Also, mad respect for the broadcast crew that was unfortunate enough to have to call that game. How many different ways can you describe a walk and hope to keep it entertaining?!?!?
  • Options
    ThbeabThbeab Registered Users 14 Posts
    The walk thing is actually an unintentional glitch that glu is looking into. Hundreds and hundreds of 1-pitch walks with nobody warming up in the pen.

Warming up in the pen? I've never had an option of changing a pitcher mid-inning, nor has the computer ever done so.. were you not being literal? Or can you actually make changes during an inning? Can you choose to steal after turning it down the first time without a pitchout or pickoff attempt?
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Thbeab wrote: »
    Warming up in the pen? I've never had an option of changing a pitcher mid-inning, nor has the computer ever done so.. were you not being literal? Or can you actually make changes during an inning? Can you choose to steal after turning it down the first time without a pitchout or pickoff attempt?

You can't switch pitchers in the middle of an inning or warm any pitcher up, they are messing with you, as far as stealing it can only be done on the first pitch ( except for after a pitch out or pickoff attempt)