UPDATE: You won't believe this..

InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
So I bit the bullet and spent $99.99 to get a ton of Gold. That way I could finish buying the rest of the uniform packs.

So now I have all of the uniforms but I STILL can't win any games! What is going on? Is there a certain uniform I have to wear? Do I need to buy more gold or make a second team and buy all the uniforms for it? I'm so confused.
Prev1

Comments

• Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Uniforms? Ask Chris Sale. He seems to be the expert on uniforms.
  • AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    Uniforms? Ask Chris Sale. He seems to be the expert on uniforms.

Exactly this
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    They should have a white sox throw back that if you buy gives you Sale
  • Penguins87Penguins87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    So I bit the bullet and spent $99.99 to get a ton of Gold. That way I could finish buying the rest of the uniform packs.

So now I have all of the uniforms but I STILL can't win any games! What is going on? Is there a certain uniform I have to wear? Do I need to buy more gold or make a second team and buy all the uniforms for it? I'm so confused.

are the uniforms supposed to help give your team a boost...?
  • Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Penguins87 wrote: »
    are the uniforms supposed to help give your team a boost...?

It's kind of the point of the game... Do you even play?
    It's kind of the point of the game... Do you even play?

I am on hall of fame level, actually, and have never once heard buying all the uniforms makes your team better
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I am on hall of fame level, actually, and have never once heard buying all the uniforms makes your team better

Hi Penguins, you must be new here. Maybe a glitch got you to that level or you bought your team on Craigslist, but yes uniforms are important. "The clothes make the man", haven't you ever heard that? Furthermore dont YOU feel better when you're dressed nice? It's simple logic, a child could figure this stuff out. Now I don't mean to offend you with all the offensive things I've said here, but come on man, surely you knew that uniforms were the cornerstone of a championship team?
  • Strieg3Strieg3 Registered Users 16 Posts
    There are no words......
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Penguins, not that I think that you actually believe it. But if for some reason you don't catch the sarcasm, don't buy uniforms if you don't want to. You'll just waste your gold if you don't actually want the uniform.
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Penguins, don't listen to a word these guys are saying. Save up your gold, and buy all of the LIMITED EDITION jerseys. Trust me, bro. Auto +4 boosts all day, errrrrryday.
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    Penguins, don't listen to a word these guys are saying. Save up your gold, and buy all of the LIMITED EDITION jerseys. Trust me, bro. Auto +4 boosts all day, errrrrryday.

Obviously I don't believe any of it
  • ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Obviously I don't believe any of it

If you buy the gold /purple uniforms you're guaranteed to win 3 in a row and lose every 4th game. Forever. #LA Lakers tragedy
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    I would NEVER show up to play in some "off the rack" ****py uniform. C'mon!!!!!
    My boyfriend criticized me when I bought my uniforms...said it was a waste of gold. I said, "its my gold to waste. Now gimme your credit card!!!!"
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Penguins, not that I think that you actually believe it. But if for some reason you don't catch the sarcasm, don't buy uniforms if you don't want to. You'll just waste your gold if you don't actually want the uniform.

Penguin, I'm sure you caught the sarcasm in what aTownDown was saying here, but just in case you didn't I thought I'd point it out. This guy's a reaaaaal character.
    My boyfriend criticized me when I bought my uniforms...said it was a waste of gold. I said, "its my gold to waste. Now gimme your credit card!!!!"

**** right, I bet Augie is wishing he had done the same now. Chump! :)
    SWEET! I figured it out! Ok apparently I only bought 98 of the 99 uniforms. I had neglected one a while back thinking that it was too tacky to wear daily, but I just bought it for 350 gold doubloons and BOOM! Haven't lost a game since. I knew this was a good decision from the start.
    SWEET! I figured it out! Ok apparently I only bought 98 of the 99 uniforms. I had neglected one a while back thinking that it was too tacky to wear daily, but I just bought it for 350 gold doubloons and BOOM! Haven't lost a game since. I knew this was a good decision from the start.

Getting a tad bit old now.
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Getting a tad bit old now.

My sincerest apologies, I didn't realize that when I bought all 99 uniforms that it not only made me amazing at the game but also made you have to read the dumb **** I post on here. Poor fella.
    My sincerest apologies, I didn't realize that when I bought all 99 uniforms that it not only made me amazing at the game but also made you have to read the dumb **** I post on here. Poor fella.

Well it keeps bumping the thread and I like reading stuff on the forums. And frankly it's just not that funny anymore. Get a sense of humor.
    Turd. -
  • JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    This ma is crazy?
  • AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Man you noobs are dumb. Buying the uniforms does nothing for you. In order to get the uniform bonus you have to buy ME all the uniforms.
    Sorry, didn't realize we were trying to bump this post
    Werent*

We WERENT trying to bump this thread is what I meant
    I'm always making mistakes like that. I just get so absent minded sometimes.
    I'll try to pay more attention. Wouldn't want to keep this post at the top of the forum afterall...
    I'm a girl on a budget. Think it would work if I just BORROW all the uniforms???? Boyfriend's credit card is maxed out. Ooohh, or maybe borrow a boyfriend???
  • JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    Don't feed this troll.
    Ladyphillie, the trick is to find a man who is about your size so you both can share the uniforms.

jmh, lemme get that invite, I see y'all have the space this morning :)