Options

Welcome Back

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
Welcome back Mr.Redtrunk - hope your vacation was good sir.

Comments

• Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Welcome back Mr.Redtrunk - hope your vacation was good sir.

Redtrunk, you know this guy isn't anyone's dad right? He is pretending to be the leader of Robots dad as a distraction from the facts. I have a masters degree in human behavior from Syracuse university. So yes I can guarantee you that the leader of Robots and OnDeck A.K.A The proud, loving, supportive father are one in the same. Yes sir. The exact same person!
  • Options
    Redtrunk, you know this guy isn't anyone's dad right? He is pretending to be the leader of Robots dad as a distraction from the facts. I have a masters degree in human behavior from Syracuse university. So yes I can guarantee you that the leader of Robots and OnDeck A.K.A The proud, loving, supportive father are one in the same. Yes sir. The exact same person!
    Master Degree and you're on an app Forum in broad daylight falsely accusing innocent people? - Send me your resume, maybe I can find you a job in your degree field.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts

I don't think it really takes a master degree to figure out he's not some kids dad..... the sarcasm should be obvious enough.
  • Options
    I'm simply welcoming our moderator back from vacation , no need for the violence. #GamerLivesMatter
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Master Degree and you're on an app Forum in broad daylight falsely accusing innocent people? - Send me your resume, maybe I can find you a job in your degree field.

You realize you keep proving me right by responding? That's fine stupid people don't know they're stupid. They lack the intellectual capacity necessary to comprehend they're own ignorance. Not your fault.
  • Options
    FtwFtw Registered Users 6 Posts
    You realize you keep proving me right by responding? That's fine stupid people don't know they're stupid. They lack the intellectual capacity necessary to comprehend they're own ignorance. Not your fault.

Take your own advice.