Options

Issues with Fyber

AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has been in the same situation as me.

So during a double gold offer I did the protect my ID trial, and was expecting my gold.

I emailed fyber and got a standard response and gave them what they asked for (proof of purchase), which I did. Then they wanted more, which I gave them a receipt of the transaction.

Anyone else know how to go about this situation? I'm really mad about being out 2000 gold.

They have basically stopped responding to me.

What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    We should trend on Twitter that Fyber doesn't make good on their offers.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Avocado wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone has been in the same situation as me.

So during a double gold offer I did the protect my ID trial, and was expecting my gold.

I emailed fyber and got a standard response and gave them what they asked for (proof of purchase), which I did. Then they wanted more, which I gave them a receipt of the transaction.

Anyone else know how to go about this situation? I'm really mad about being out 2000 gold.

They have basically stopped responding to me.

What should I do?

Try and be patient. But they will do anything within their power to not have to payout anything. I don't know how many times they told me to send a screenshot of an email I received after completing the offer. I never receive emails for any offers I complete.... And that's about the time I stop hearing from them. Most of their stuff is automated. It's complete BS.
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    I feel like they stopped responding completely, so I'm frustrated and clueless on what to do next.
  • Options
    WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have been trying to get issues resolved for about a month where Fyber rewards owe me about 10K in gold. Redtrunk will tell you that Fyber and GLU have nothing to do with each other and so he nor customer care can help. But, they have to be corporate partners at least on some level or Fyber wouldn't be on their site, so this cannot be true. I have been directed to the Fyber website, but when you attempt to contact their customer service, they have a place to prove that you are not a robot, but the "confirm" button doesn't work. I have tried to go their customer service through the app, but all you get are form letter responses asking for screen shots, even in response to the screen shots, until you get the form letter that states that you must be a new customer to receive rewards. When I submitted a ticket to GLU, they asked me for screen shots and acted like they would help, but then pulled the same vanishing act that Fyber does.

So, here are my two pieces of advice which probably wont make a bit of difference. First, purchase no gold from GLU. If they don't care enough to provide service nor assist in this type of situation, they don't deserve our money. Second, cancel the offers that you signed up for and when they start acting like used car salesmen to keep you, make sure that you tell them that you would love to stay with the offer and spend lots of money on their stuff, but since Fyber didn't follow through on their promise, your company doesn't have any credibility and that in principal, you refuse to do business with them. I've escalated to a couple of "management" types who say that they will look into it, but I doubt they will.
  • Options
    VikingsVikings Registered Users 5 Posts
    Fyber is the f****** worst, I don't know why they even bother to have a "report" button when you don't get paid, their stupid support just says the same thing over and over, "we need proof with an email or screenshot showing you completed the survey". Yeah, most times you don't even get that, I've been screwed out of so much gold it isn't funny. I've sent emails showing I registered my email address and I get a million emails because of all that, funny how THAT doesn't count for anything. Of the 50 offers I've attempted, maybe 7 or 8 have paid out. Don't waste your time.
  • Options
    theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    One thing I've started doing: take a screenshot of the requirements of the offer you're filling out, and each page that pulls up at each step. Often times, the offer says 'submit X, do Y.' One time, they asked for the email I received. I stated I did not receive an email and showed them a screenshot proving all I had to do was submit my email address and nothing else, I received credit. It's a PITA, but it had worked a couple times in the past.