Options

Home Run Battles

jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
I have a few questions and i'm not sure they can be answered yet?

How many times can you use a player before you need to spend gold to use them? And does it matter what derby level I play on for this. Can I use the same guy 3 times in a row on cash derby but only once or twice in wood or bronze derby before they are locked?

How long do I need to wait to use them for free again?

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    It appears that you can only use each slugger once per level until you lose a match, unless you want to spend gold to release your slugger early. I haven't seen a time span yet as to when they become available again.
  • Options
    It appears to be somewhere in the range of 45 minutes for the Cash Derby. That's the only one I have played in since I don't think a 2* will win much in the gold leagues.

Or losing with another slugger seams to free up any higher ranked locked players for the Cash Derby.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I just get annoyed with the "rake" they take I can only see the 50 gold entry fee and the payout is 80. That means that 20% less gold is in the game. Since its not like gold has any real value it would be nice if you actually double up on your gold, or at least got 95% of what the total cost was
  • Options
    I just get annoyed with the "rake" they take I can only see the 50 gold entry fee and the payout is 80. That means that 20% less gold is in the game. Since its not like gold has any real value it would be nice if you actually double up on your gold, or at least got 95% of what the total cost was

The house always wins.

It would be nice if you doubled up like a true Head-2-Head battle that it is advertised as.
  • Options
    People would still have to spend something, because you would need to buy "sluggers"
  • Options
    mikel1349mikel1349 Registered Users 8 Posts
    they also need to do something to try to make them more fair. I can hit all 12 homeruns with a 65-75 power pretty easily, but everytime i go to the 500-1000 levels the guy im against has a 95+ hitter and i lose by distance.

Maybe have tiers where you can only use max "x" power for each? It really sucks to be able to consistently hit 12 homeruns and still lose just because youve had bad luck with the spins getting players
  • Options
    Do they lock you from lower levels?
  • Options
    mikel1349mikel1349 Registered Users 8 Posts
    No i can continue to play the low levels, but what's the point? so I can keep winning 30 gold at a time? I want to be able to win more than that lol
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    mikel1349 wrote: »
    No i can continue to play the low levels, but what's the point? so I can keep winning 30 gold at a time? I want to be able to win more than that lol

It would be nice to be able to use players from my team instead of buying "sluggers "