Options

Jail for a glitch?

BrettkeenBrettkeen Registered Users 3 Posts
I was told to contact you about getting put in jail for baseball. My game glitched and at the end of it the runs just kept going up. Got up to 1600 runs. I x'd out of it and restarted it. Since then my points dont count for my club and im stuck playing the same like 15 ppl. I keep asking around and everyone says that im flagged. I sent a email to glu juat waiting for a response to it. Any thing that i can do that you know of.

Comments

• Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Send a pm to redtrunk. He is on vacation so it may take a while for him to respond
  • Options
    BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    Send a pm to redtrunk. He is on vacation so it may take a while for him to respond
    Same thing happened to me. Just do the above and they should be able to help. A screen shot and the name of the team you were playing would help them
  • Options
    BrettkeenBrettkeen Registered Users 3 Posts
    It says his mailbox is full..
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    it happens to all of us man its true ********. Glu doesnt give a **** about you or ur game(not being a **** just being honest) all they care about is $$$$$. Redtrunk helped me get out before but im their now and he directed me to customer service. Thats fine. I get he shouldnt be the only person we all turn too. Just dont email them more than once. I emailed glu more than once then only reply i got was telling me i had 2 tickets open. They closed it and never got back to me. As soon as my account was put in jail i started a new one.