Anyone having issues opening app?

ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
I'm getting a bunch of "Network Error" and "Opps we had to restart" messages?

Anyone else having problems?

I know there's always some issues when an app update gets pushed, do you think there is something wrong with Tournament event?
Prev13

Comments

• ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Same here. Either an app issue or a network outage. Pray for us all
  • drdevodrdevo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. Wonderful stuff. Was connected for about 3 minutes... couldn't go to pages like clubs
  • Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    me too! This sucks! I wonder what GLU is doing now? Surely they lost a lot of players to pokemon go so there shouldn't be a bandwidth issue ;)
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I am having the exact same problems
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yeah this sucks!!! Why don't you test the update before you update the game?
  • ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Just call it a 1000-way tie and giv V everyone gold club boxes and the accolade.
  • OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm getting a bunch of "Network Error" and "Opps we had to restart" messages?

Anyone else having problems?

I know there's always some issues when an app update gets pushed, do you think there is something wrong with Tournament event?

Mr. Redtrunk said to submit a ticket via the app customer service.
    Well if the app doesn't work how do you do that?
  • JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    This is insane. Glu does crazy things these days.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    All my accounts are good. I heard it's only hacked accounts getting locked out.

CHEATERS ALL IN THIS THREAD
  • JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    This one is crazy. Fuhk you and go to hell. You azz hole.
  • dmanmontdmanmont Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue for me as well.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    All my accounts are good. I heard it's only hacked accounts getting locked out.

CHEATERS ALL IN THIS THREAD

Just posting this up again to get the Info out.

JMH will you join my club. We're recruiting right now...??
  • ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Jmh wrote: »
    This is insane. Glu does crazy things these days.

Same here playing in NEW YORK can't get in for more than 30 seconds
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Just posting this up again to get the Info out.

JMH will you join my club. We're recruiting right now...??

No cheating here buddy, get the facts straight before you post.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Was playing fine all day. Update to new version and network error every time...
    It's obviously an app issue. Cause after the game updated last night everything worked fine and it worked fine all morning until the event started. An event by the way that is worthless IMO. There's a problem with the update that needs fixed or the server is down.
  • VikingsVikings Registered Users 5 Posts
    Still can't get the app to run, it restarts ok until I actually click on tournaments and then it fails again. Are they working on this?
    I sent an email through the app store. If you go the the Tap app, there's a link at the bottom to send an email. I was also able to get the app to stay open long enough to submit a ticket through the customer service tab in the game. Haven't received anything back as of now
    Everyone is posting or changing their reviews in the Google play store to 1-star because of this.
  • VikingsVikings Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've managed to play and win 2 tournament games today, which put my club in 3rd place, clearly no one is able to play.
  • WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
    I got a message on my tablet that said "app won't play while Google play is updating" maybe this isn't GLU for a change
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey everyone,
    We are aware of login issues that are currently occurring. The team is hard at work to resolve these problems! Sit tight - we hope to have everything up and running again very shortly.
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Might want to put a little more pep in your step to resolve this. People getting upset and deleting the app.
  • R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Redtrunk where would I need to go to fill out a ticket as I was able to play a few games however it would get to the ice pack screen and I would buy it and then to the boost screen and I would buy it then the app would need to restart. So far I had to buy 3 extra ice packs and 4 extra of the +4 boost. Just to play 1 tournament above what I would have normally bought to play each game. In total I had to spend 500 extra gold. I'm not going to play anymore until the issues get fixed. I can provide whatever is needed to have this looked into.
  • OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Really not sure what is the issue? My Robots are in 1st place with over 200K points.
  • Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Really not sure what is the issue? My Robots are in 1st place with over 200K points.

So comforting to hear that you son has avoided these technical troubles.
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Robots is probably run by Glu. Would make a lot of sense.
  • np23np23 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »

Oh thank God the Robots are ok. Nothing to see here, folks.
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Might want to put a little more pep in your step to resolve this. People getting upset and deleting the app.

It is priority number one! That and the draft pick issue are being thoroughly investigated.
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    Redtrunk where would I need to go to fill out a ticket as I was able to play a few games however it would get to the ice pack screen and I would buy it and then to the boost screen and I would buy it then the app would need to restart. So far I had to buy 3 extra ice packs and 4 extra of the +4 boost. Just to play 1 tournament above what I would have normally bought to play each game. In total I had to spend 500 extra gold. I'm not going to play anymore until the issues get fixed. I can provide whatever is needed to have this looked into.

To file a ticket you can go to the Settings menu in-game. From there, there's a button that says "Customer Care - Help!" where you'll be able to get assistance.