Options

Attention admins, Redtrunk

Hopper65Hopper65 Registered Users 1 Posts
Can a admin please send me a pm please,I have been trying to pm you guys and it's saying all of the inboxes are full.. I'm having trouble with my account, I have spent several dollars on this game and have no clue how to get some customer service besides u guys, my account has been down since last Thursday due to a phone getting smashed and I think I've lost all progress, bc im pretty sure I wasn't connected with anything. Just want my team back that o have "paid" for.. Thank

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I doubt very seriously they can help you. Was phone water damaged or just smashed? Is the screen broken or more?
  • Options
    ryand3232ryand3232 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I will answer that for him lol, he dropped it mowing the grass and it got chopped up by the blades, it seems that the motherboard is fine, but the rest is trash
  • Options
    Ha! Holy ****. Not laughing at him, that's just a first for me. ****. I think I told yall this the other day if you are the same two guys, but go to a cell-phone repair place and ask them to put the board in a phone for you. Pay whatever it costs. If anything, you might could get off light if you didn't want to keep the repaired phone, but just wanted to have it working for a few minutes to secure your data.
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hopper65 wrote: »
    Can a admin please send me a pm please,I have been trying to pm you guys and it's saying all of the inboxes are full.. I'm having trouble with my account, I have spent several dollars on this game and have no clue how to get some customer service besides u guys, my account has been down since last Thursday due to a phone getting smashed and I think I've lost all progress, bc im pretty sure I wasn't connected with anything. Just want my team back that o have "paid" for.. Thank

Remove SIM card from old phone, buy new phone, insert old SIM card into new phone, install app, sign in using same info
  • Options
    Remove SIM card from old phone, buy new phone, insert old SIM card into new phone, install app, sign in using same info

I might be wrong, but I don't think much info is stored on the SIM card with the newer iPhones.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I might be wrong, but I don't think much info is stored on the SIM card with the newer iPhones.

There isn't any user data stored on a SIM card.

He missed the OP saying that he isn't connected with anything - so no account to sign in with I assume.