Response to St0n3 sticky note

R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
In your message you are saying that some maybe experiencing these issues after updating the app. What about the folks that didn't update yet. Why are we experiencing the same issues if you are singling out that it's an update issue. Please explain.

Correction I just looked and somehow this game got updated. Was this a force/auto update because I didn't update it on purpose as I have experienced issues like this with other games.

St0n3 said:
Today 06:39 PM
Exclamation Network/Server issues post 2.0.0 update
Some of you folks might be experiencing game crashes, lags, and/or network errors after updating the game .

Our apologies, we're trying to rectify this issue at the earliest. I will update this thread as soon as I have some news. Stay tuned!

Thanks for your patience!

Comments

• dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    It's the same for both versions.
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    In your message you are saying that some maybe experiencing these issues after updating the app. What about the folks that didn't update yet. Why are we experiencing the same issues if you are singling out that it's an update issue. Please explain.

St0n3 said:
    Today 06:39 PM
    Exclamation Network/Server issues post 2.0.0 update
    Some of you folks might be experiencing game crashes, lags, and/or network errors after updating the game .

Our apologies, we're trying to rectify this issue at the earliest. I will update this thread as soon as I have some news. Stay tuned!

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for bringing this to my notice. I've let the team know that, this issue is also occurring to players who haven't updated their game yet. Editing the sticky too.
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    any insight as to why it takes support so long to reply to everyone? Are they understaffed? Is there that many issues with this game? One of my accounts(had to start over to keep playing the way i want to) is in "glu jail" and i have been unable to receive any help. I sent you a PM as well.
  • R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Also how is this isolated to the vast majority while you have a battle of the big teams going on and "just so happens" that 2 of those teams can put up right at million points while the majority cannot access the game.

If it's not all the servers that are down then A) how do we access those servers so we can stay competitive this weekend B) why not shut the entire game down until problem is resolved to keep everyone on the same playing field.
  • DNess27DNess27 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Agreed!! Seems the "top" teams are t having issues.
  • 2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    St0n3 - do you have an estimate of when this issue will be fixed?
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    DNess27 wrote: »
    Agreed!! Seems the "top" teams are t having issues.
    Strange...huh?
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    False, our "top team" is going head to head with the Robots right now and our team members are all playing 1 tourney at a time just like everyone else is able to as slowly as us. 1 game every slow and painful 30 minutes.

However the difference between our high scoring and your lack there of is that all of our team members are playing the highest gold tournies possible thus giving us more points per win. Keep crying foul and cheaters all you want but we're doing it fair and square like most everyone else is except we're all spending more gold than others.

Edit: after talking to many of my members some can't even get more than 1 GAME in every couple hours if at all
  • R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Dude seriously your gonna tell me that "your team" play the highest gold games. We could only wish we could access the game to play said games. And for **** sure we aren't afraid to spend gold hence the 300 mil points we had last weekend when we took down said giant. All I am saying is that if the majority cannot access the game and it know by the staff, why not shut the entire game down until it can be resolved to keep everyone on an even playing field. If y'all arent cheating or have found a work around and y'all are playing the game honestly then kuddo's to y'all. Y'all are in the 1% of active players that can access the game and put up over a million points on a day that very few can.