Options

Lost Franchise Player Coin

GUINCHOXGUINCHOX Registered Users 4 Posts
I was saving a Franchise Player Coin when the network issues with the server began and now is gone!! Anyone having the same issues? Is there a way that I can get it back?

Comments

• Options
    Over 80 bonus games lost too... Anyone having the same issues?
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I think that this is just Glu's way of making a correction to the market.

Service goes bad for a bit, valuable items disappear, and no one is able to know what is actually going on.

Keeps the rich rich and the poor poorer.

Especially when removing the #1 pick to land 5 star option.
  • Options
    Yeah... It's frustrating!! :mad:
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Same here. Lost 11 fp coins, and 47 bonus games along with the ice packs and energy drinks. Not right.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    GUINCHOX wrote: »
    I was saving a Franchise Player Coin when the network issues with the server began and now is gone!! Anyone having the same issues? Is there a way that I can get it back?

Same thing happened to me , I had 100 bonus games now I have 99, I lost 1 bonus game!! Is there anyway of getting this back? So ****ed right now!!!!

Smh some people just need to stop
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me , I had 100 bonus games now I have 99, I lost 1 bonus game!! Is there anyway of getting this back? So ****ed right now!!!!

Smh some people just need to stop

It always amazes me how some people without knowing the circumstances talk **** about other people concerns. I guess one could never underestimate people stupidity.
    P.S.
    I had one fck to give about your comment, but I lost it too...
  • Options
    GUINCHOX wrote: »
    It always amazes me how some people without knowing the circumstances talk **** about other people concerns. I guess one could never underestimate people stupidity.
    P.S.
    I had one fck to give about your comment, but I lost it too...

Lol the circumstances? He lost a franchise coin genius, what circumstances could there be? I guess u can't underestimate your own stupidity
  • Options
    Paceman007Paceman007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost 150 plus bonus games, 50 plus Ice Wraps, and 30 plus Energy along with about 1,000 gold. In the last two weeks they also overcharged on my gold purchases and I have had to file a complaint with Apple. I have received no response from Glu support. This is not a glitch, it's outright theft
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    I think that this is just Glu's way of making a correction to the market.

Service goes bad for a bit, valuable items disappear, and no one is able to know what is actually going on.

Keeps the rich rich and the poor poorer.

Especially when removing the #1 pick to land 5 star option.
    The picks are fine
  • Options
    Paceman007 wrote: »
    I lost 150 plus bonus games, 50 plus Ice Wraps, and 30 plus Energy along with about 1,000 gold. In the last two weeks they also overcharged on my gold purchases and I have had to file a complaint with Apple. I have received no response from Glu support. This is not a glitch, it's outright theft

U see this here^^^^^ that's a legit complaint........not 1 franchise coin, it's 1 lousy coin!