Options

Weekend Event

gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
Just curious if the problem has been address and if the weekend event can run tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Don't worry it will run and no one will have winstreak protection.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Don't worry it will run and no one will have winstreak protection.

I will :)

Should be a good weekend.
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    pretty sure it's impossible to have streak protection with no event today, astros
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    He cheats, he uses the win streak protection hack, where you buy $99.99 in gold and spend it on all bonus games. Then you get 10x winstreak protection for the month, or if you get the subscription, you have it until you cancel.

You still have to buy Bonus games every month with the subscription though. It's not a one time forever deal.
  • Options
    ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    Anyone notice that the clock says the even starts Saturday?
  • Options
    pretty sure it's impossible to have streak protection with no event today, astros
    If it's impossible, then how do we have it?
  • Options
    If it's impossible, then how do we have it?
    Some kind of hack I'm sure
  • Options
    dixon6 wrote: »
    He cheats, he uses the win streak protection hack, where you buy $99.99 in gold and spend it on all bonus games. Then you get 10x winstreak protection for the month, or if you get the subscription, you have it until you cancel.

You still have to buy Bonus games every month with the subscription though. It's not a one time forever deal.

I have never heard of this. Sounds crazy.
  • Options
    Anyone notice that the clock says the even starts Saturday?
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if they're doing bonus game event tomorrow and weekend event Saturday-Sunday. We'll see.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I have never heard of this. Sounds crazy.

If you buy all the uniforms when you do this you get infinite win streak protection. Don't sell yourself short.
  • Options
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    If you buy all the uniforms when you do this you get infinite win streak protection. Don't sell yourself short.
    That sounds like a load of s*** haha
  • Options
    Naw. The event was laggy but took place for a minute. One of our members got 3 games in. There were 4 other clubs in our grouping with 50 points.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Naw. The event was laggy but took place for a minute. One of our members got 3 games in. There were 4 other clubs in our grouping with 50 points.

This is true. I noticed the same in our grouping. There was one club with 50 points